Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Karlan Grant says goodbye

Sat May 04, 2024 8:16 pm

Karlan Grant leaves:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Karlan Grant says goodbye

Sat May 04, 2024 8:25 pm

Sad to see him go, consistently high performer. Would love to have him back

Sat May 04, 2024 8:47 pm

Worked his socks off most games, can't ask for more really. Thankyou Karlan Grant.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 pm

I thought we where supposed be builing this summer sounding like last season already letting our best go back or elsewhere like kipre and philogene if we don' t have any positive news shortly we will have the lowest uptake in season tickets ever.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:27 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Sad to see him go, consistently high performer. Would love to have him back

Agree, it’s a player we should look to sign permanently if we can.

Always gives 100%, plays for the team and not just himself and has a good attitude.

I was a big fan of his during his time with us.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:59 pm

Thank you Karlan grant for your great efforts this season ,
One of the hardest working players I’ve watched at this club , every game put 100 percent in , even when carrying a injury , brilliant work ethos
Hope to see you back next season
:bluebird:

Sat May 04, 2024 10:20 pm

Always gives his all works his socks off going forward and defending allround solid player a well organised club would of had some sort of deal lined up to sign him but not us tan would be late for his own funeral

Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:Worked his socks off most games, can't ask for more really. Thankyou Karlan Grant.

Spot On :thumbup:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:52 am

montyblue wrote:I thought we where supposed be builing this summer sounding like last season already letting our best go back or elsewhere like kipre and philogene if we don' t have any positive news shortly we will have the lowest uptake in season tickets ever.

Monty, he HAS to go back under the terms of his loan agreement; but that's not to say he cannot or will not be back, if the situation allows... :ayatollah:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 am

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:I thought we where supposed be builing this summer sounding like last season already letting our best go back or elsewhere like kipre and philogene if we don' t have any positive news shortly we will have the lowest uptake in season tickets ever.

Monty, he HAS to go back under the terms of his loan agreement; but that's not to say he cannot or will not be back, if the situation allows... :thumbup:

Nothing but appreciation from me; he worked his socks off for us and put in some great goals... :ayatollah:

Sun May 05, 2024 5:41 am

I remember reading on the West Brom forum when he signed that he was a lazy player and yet nothing could be further from the truth.

Always gives 100% and scored some very good goals. Could have been even better if we could have worked out which position to play him in. Would have liked to see more of him as a central striker rather than out wide.

Like Kipre I can't see him coming back. West Brom will want a couple of million at least for him and I just can't see us spending that much money on one player when so many areas of the team need strengthening.

Sun May 05, 2024 7:14 am

I am supporting WBA in the playoffs, if they get promoted they'll need to create space for new players so might just want him off the books

Sun May 05, 2024 7:36 am

Sven wrote:

Monty, he HAS to go back under the terms of his loan agreement; but that's not to say he cannot or will not be back, if the situation allows... :ayatollah:

I do understand he has to go back but its the word goodbye seems like it is goodbye and we have heard this from previous i would not blame him if he did' nt come back
the only player who put a shift in and it must have seemed to him that he was the only one to do so probanly glad to get from us.

Sun May 05, 2024 2:21 pm

Best attacking player by a mile this season. He's good enough to at least make the bench at WBA should they get promoted. Good luck Karlon and thanks for all your hard effort :clap:

Sun May 05, 2024 4:34 pm

He has been awesome for us. I would love to see him back.

Sun May 05, 2024 6:16 pm

A proper pro who gives full effort every time. More quality than most of the rest on our books and someone said it on this forum; when he's out with a knock, its a game or two then straight back in.

I'd have him back. Thanks Karlan!