Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut urges Vincent Tan to make

Sun May 05, 2024 8:20 am

Erol Bulut urges Vincent Tan to make quicker decisions and reveals priority for next week

Bulut said: "In general, it was a successful season. This is important, my guys did a good job this season.

"My future? We had positive talks with our chairman so I think the next step will be from the club's side. They have to talk to our owner, Vincent Tan, to go to the next step.

"Of course, we do not have so much time. I have to make decisions also for myself, for my future, and also the club's. It's best for everyone if we can make quicker decisions rather than wait because we are losing time in many things.

Asked if the contract situation would now take priority with fixtures finished, Bulut replied: "No. My priority is my family. I haven't seen them for a long time - my kids, my wife. They miss me and next week I will be with them and I will enjoy being with them."

“I have for five months been waiting on a reply from the above.”

As for the nature of the awful defeat, Bulut admitted his players were perhaps not as focussed as usual, but he was also critical of the officials.

"Sometimes it is not easy in the last game.

"Rotherham are relegated and I think a little bit like the referee wanted to give them a present. So he helped them a little bit.

"It was a great atmosphere from the fans. The referee gave two wrong decisions, in my opinion. It's not a penalty."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut Erol Bulut urges Vincent Tan to make

Sun May 05, 2024 8:28 am

Would he move his family here if he got a contract do you know? As I don’t think he’s committed to the job. Says his family are his main priority not us, yet stayed away from them doesn’t seem to want to commit to a future with us. Just her for the handsome sum he’s got paid , who can blame him most people would follow the money in all walks of life.

Sun May 05, 2024 8:38 am

Erol Bulut Asked if the contract situation would now take priority with fixtures finished, Bulut replied:
"No. My priority is my family. I haven't seen them for a long time - my kids, my wife. They miss me and next week I will be with them and I will enjoy being with them."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 05, 2024 10:47 am

Reply FB:

Paul Driscoll:

If this is what we can expect to be like next season God help us. The last 5 remaining games Bulut had the chances to rip up the formation play something different. No didn't happen. There's a lot of people to be placing blame. Hierachi, Bulut and players. Do fans deserve that trashy crap put on the plate in the last 2 games for traveling home and away all season? Them players was not Playing for that manager nor them higher up at the club nor were they playing for them fans who travelled up. A lot has to change at our Club.

The hierarchy need a long hard look at it. No love for anything or anyone, Don't seem to be anyone at the top of the club who gives a shite about their reputation or the clubs. if they have no love or fight for our club they need to GO. as i see it only Fans care. but saying that it's getting hard to support something you get No Enjoyment from anymore having to watch rubbish week in week out.

Sun May 05, 2024 1:23 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:Would he move his family here if he got a contract do you know? As I don’t think he’s committed to the job. Says his family are his main priority not us, yet stayed away from them doesn’t seem to want to commit to a future with us. Just her for the handsome sum he’s got paid , who can blame him most people would follow the money in all walks of life.

You’ll find that he said next week his priority is his family. Can’t blame the bloke, his family are back in Turkey and it’s been a long season, he’s had fleeting visits home so he deserves some family time.

This is why he wants his future sorted. If he’s got security of a decent contract he’ll move his family, he’s already said that.

Tan needs to hurry up and decide

Sun May 05, 2024 3:10 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:Would he move his family here if he got a contract do you know? As I don’t think he’s committed to the job. Says his family are his main priority not us, yet stayed away from them doesn’t seem to want to commit to a future with us. Just her for the handsome sum he’s got paid , who can blame him most people would follow the money in all walks of life.

You’ll find that he said next week his priority is his family. Can’t blame the bloke, his family are back in Turkey and it’s been a long season, he’s had fleeting visits home so he deserves some family time.

This is why he wants his future sorted. If he’s got security of a decent contract he’ll move his family, he’s already said that.

Tan needs to hurry up and decide

Cheers for clearing that up never looked at it that way.
Hopefully he doesn’t get a contract though.

Re: Erol Bulut urges Vincent Tan to make

Sun May 05, 2024 3:24 pm

You would have thought he would have got the players in the right mind for the last 2 games, if he was determined to get the job. I cannot see any other role, when you are trying to get your boss to give you a job and you made a mess over the last 2 weeks.

Sun May 05, 2024 9:52 pm

Some people on here are hallucinating that we have a magical attacking team that surgically dissects the opposition.

Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 am

Quick decision and easy one - you are fired

Mon May 06, 2024 9:00 am

TaxiBlue wrote:Quick decision and easy one - you are fired

You are correct.

Mon May 06, 2024 9:08 am

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
TaxiBlue wrote:Quick decision and easy one - you are fired

You are correct.

That would be a bad decision

Mon May 06, 2024 10:38 pm

Grandstand wrote:You would have thought he would have got the players in the right mind for the last 2 games, if he was determined to get the job. I cannot see any other role, when you are trying to get your boss to give you a job and you made a mess over the last 2 weeks.

Erol has done a good job this season compared to last - But have to agree you go out and show what can be done and the last 2 games have been shocking .

Mon May 06, 2024 11:15 pm

Sign him up for next season and he can use Keiffer's new house; that'll be still empty otherwise... ;) :laughing6:

Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 am

rumpo kid wrote:Some people on here are hallucinating that we have a magical attacking team that surgically dissects the opposition.

When we do attack in right way we are quite effective as we've scored some good goals from well built up movement... but so rare people forget about it.