Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Buluts Priority Now:

Tue May 07, 2024 6:22 am

Erol Bulut was Asked if the contract situation would now take priority with the fixtures now finished?

Erol Bulut "No. My priority is my family. I haven't seen them for a long time - my kids, my wife.”

“They miss me and miss them, I will be with them and I will enjoy being with them."

“It’s a long time without them and I have asked if they can all join me next season in Cardiff, I will go now and enjoy my time with them.”

“I have not heard a word from the owner, so I now wait and see, but family is my priority.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Buluts Priority Now:

Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 am

Tan sort this out ASAP

Tue May 07, 2024 6:38 am

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Tan sort this out ASAP

Never mind that it’s actually very Disrespectful from Tan to Bulut and it was to Lamouchi last season, this is very hurtful for our club.

Soon we will have Dalman, Morgan and Williams all saying about our plans for the future etc pure Boloxs.

For me any Real Decent Manager would not want to work under this Regime.

Tue May 07, 2024 6:53 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 07, 2024 7:14 am

Family does come first and if the rumours are true that Bulut is getting interest back in his homeland then we are going to lose him.

Tue May 07, 2024 7:23 am

Hugely disrespectful by Tan. Its Tan that should be packing his bags and leaving the club.

If this is how he prioritises the club, and Tan is still in charge next year ( which will cast a huge cloud over the club), and this is how long he takes to make such important decisons then 2024/25 is already a looming disaster.

There's lots of talk of good news for next year which have got the interest of many, myself included. However, since when has Tan EVER been one to put the club and the fans first?

I'll say it again, and it's a broken record. It may never come to pass, bit I have the right to say it. Tan will never be worthy to clean Sam Hammams shoes, and will never be popular.

Tell me? When was the last time an incoming manager or players (plural) caused excitement? Or the last time you ended a season, not being able to wait for the next to start?

The Last 5 years for me have ended with a 'thank goodness that's over'. Tan will ensure that this continues.......

Tue May 07, 2024 7:28 am

Reply:

Tue May 07, 2024 8:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Never mind that it’s actually very Disrespectful from Tan to Bulut and it was to Lamouchi last season, this is very hurtful for our club.

Soon we will have Dalman, Morgan and Williams all saying about our plans for the future etc pure Boloxs.

Well said Annis.

We are ran by a bunch of clowns.

I'm very surprised that Bulut hasn't walked yet. I know I would have.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 am

Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well said Annis.

Clowns and idiots.

I would of walked by now, I don’t understand why Bulut does not.

Tue May 07, 2024 8:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Well said Annis.

Clowns and idiots.

I would of walked by now, I don’t understand why Bulut does not.

Does he know something we don't Annis?

Tue May 07, 2024 9:03 am

I thought by this morning there would be some sort of announcement from the club.

Tue May 07, 2024 9:06 am

I find this puzzling, IF according to media reports, EB is wanted by so many clubs, why is he putting up with this extremely demeaning act of pure disrespect from Tan?
Personally, I would walk away or is this just yet another very active agent at work?
Roll on summer IF this very interesting thing that can't be spoken about happens as far as I'm concerned then we might see something, not holding my breath though.

Tue May 07, 2024 9:10 am

Reply:

Tue May 07, 2024 9:11 am

It's all just out of spite now with Tan. We can't stand him but likewise he can't stand us...but as he's in control he calls all the shots so he's purposely just taking the P. The name Dictator Tan is so fitting!!!

Tue May 07, 2024 9:30 am

JulesK wrote:I find this puzzling, IF according to media reports, EB is wanted by so many clubs, why is he putting up with this extremely demeaning act of pure disrespect from Tan?
Personally, I would walk away or is this just yet another very active agent at work?
Roll on summer IF this very interesting thing that can't be spoken about happens as far as I'm concerned then we might see something, not holding my breath though.

Jules it Hasn't made sense for ages technically he's a free agent as only got 6weeks or less on his contract so why hasn't he walked to these better jobs that are more compatible to home life? As with all things city it doesn't make any sense unless he knows something about clubs future plans?

Tue May 07, 2024 9:53 am

Barclay 1...spot on 100% agree

Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 am

I don’t want Bulut here next season. However, he is being treated appallingly, it’s unprofessional, inconsiderate and not representative of what we are as a club but very representative of Tans gross mismanagement. Bulut is a nice guy, was great with my lads the other week, which saddens me more that he is being treated this way on top of my own opinions of him as a manager.

As Annis said, who wants to come to a club like this with that mindset! Managers and agents know what we are all about now, how we have cascaded into this club run by clowns who don’t know football. Where’s our protests? Like Blackpool , Everton, Sheffield Wednesday etc. if I had the time and the energy I would kickstart it.

FairPlay to Bulut for not walking already, many would have.

Tan. Dalman. Choo, please if you’re reading this (unlikely) you are ripping the soul out of our club and creating a reputation for us that our club does not deserve. And it’s all based on Tans failures, decisions and stubbornness.

Tue May 07, 2024 11:01 am

Whether you want Bulut to stay or not, I know there is a split, I think we can all agree that the way he is being treated is disrespectful by the owner of this club.

Fair play to him for not walking already.

A decision needs to be made this week, one way or the other.

Tue May 07, 2024 11:31 am

Replies:

Tue May 07, 2024 11:34 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Whether you want Bulut to stay or not, I know there is a split, I think we can all agree that the way he is being treated is disrespectful by the owner of this club.

I thought I read on here a quote by him saying something like everything was agreed apart from one thing and he was waiting on that. :?:

Tue May 07, 2024 11:38 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Whether you want Bulut to stay or not, I know there is a split, I think we can all agree that the way he is being treated is disrespectful by the owner of this club.

Absolutely spot on.

I thought by this morning the latest, we’d get something from the club. Tan is an evil little cretin!

Tue May 07, 2024 12:14 pm

Well said and I 100% agree with you.

Erol Bulut's priority now and at all times in the future should be himself and his family.

That is what truly matters in life.

Tue May 07, 2024 12:28 pm

No one as given a logical explanation as to why bulut has not walked? Yes situation appears chaotic but that is mainly due to silence from club and the continuing statements from bulut? When was last time anyone heared a manager make so many statements surrounding his own position when he can simply walk! With apparently numerous clubs wanting him that's closer to home?? Everyone is blaming club for situation but to me bulut can easily end situation but question is why hasn't he?

Tue May 07, 2024 12:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:No one as given a logical explanation as to why bulut has not walked? Yes situation appears chaotic but that is mainly due to silence from club and the continuing statements from bulut? When was last time anyone heared a manager make so many statements surrounding his own position when he can simply walk! With apparently numerous clubs wanting him that's closer to home?? Everyone is blaming club for situation but to me bulut can easily end situation but question is why hasn't he?

Cos he loves us and can't wait to unleash a brand new style of swashbuckling entertaining football like he saw at the Forest v Man City game a few weeks ago.

Tue May 07, 2024 12:51 pm

davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:No one as given a logical explanation as to why bulut has not walked? Yes situation appears chaotic but that is mainly due to silence from club and the continuing statements from bulut? When was last time anyone heared a manager make so many statements surrounding his own position when he can simply walk! With apparently numerous clubs wanting him that's closer to home?? Everyone is blaming club for situation but to me bulut can easily end situation but question is why hasn't he?

Cos he loves us and can't wait to unleash a brand new style of swashbuckling entertaining football like he saw at the Forest v Man City game a few weeks ago.

In our dreams! But I suspect he like others on here knows whats happening but cannot say same as Tan dalman can't ... unless as said someone has a very logical reason why hasn't walked.

Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Would potential buyers have sat in in any contract talks?

Tue May 07, 2024 1:49 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Would potential buyers have sat in in any contract talks?

Yes definitely especially as he's effectively out contract that's if this is scenario

Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 pm

Why would he walk now when his contract is up soon anyway? May as well take the cash.

Also as soon as he walks, his coaching staff will be gone so I imagine they’d rather he see his contract through to the final day.

Tue May 07, 2024 2:53 pm

M4 Exile wrote:Why would he walk now when his contract is up soon anyway? May as well take the cash.

Also as soon as he walks, his coaching staff will be gone so I imagine they’d rather he see his contract through to the final day.

6 weeks at most left on contract hardly going to miss it if he walks.... as for other staff they can wait until he's in new post and go with him then ... but there is possibility he as got new job already and when contract ends will be gone? But that contradicts his statements regarding city..

Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Would potential buyers have sat in in any contract talks?

Yes definitely especially as he's effectively out contract that's if this is scenario

Allen, perhaps it's Dalman and his consortium and that's why EB is holding on but can't say anything but why haven't we heard of new owners as it should be out somewhere by now if it was happening.