Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Erol Buluts Priority Now:

Tue May 07, 2024 3:11 pm

JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Would potential buyers have sat in in any contract talks?

Yes definitely especially as he's effectively out contract that's if this is scenario

Allen, perhaps it's Dalman and his consortium and that's why EB is holding on but can't say anything but why haven't we heard of new owners as it should be out somewhere by now if it was happening.

Jules something doesn't add up? No matter what people say cannot believe that bulut would just hang about waiting for tan to say yes or no surely theres a principle involved? Why wait when can walk into a job ... he wants to manage city but why? given he's apparently been disrespected by tan what's keeping him at club certainly not a 6 week contract !

Tue May 07, 2024 3:38 pm

I am not sure about Bulut but I am sure I dislike Tan he is a vile man almost a dictator and treats people like dirt and as already said no decent manager would work for him and its same old story until we get a new owner no change we are in trouble

Tue May 07, 2024 4:20 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I am not sure about Bulut but I am sure I dislike Tan he is a vile man almost a dictator and treats people like dirt and as already said no decent manager would work for him and its same old story until we get a new owner no change we are in trouble

Isn't bulut a decent manager? Well his cv says he is! So a decent manager will come and thats something I've always stated....

Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 pm

Allen, we need to keep EB alright people complain about his football but Malky was boring with a much better squad OK he got promoted, Warnock was hoofball but again a much better squad got promoted.
Tan or whoever need to back EB and we will see better football and I believe promotion.

Tue May 07, 2024 5:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Tan sort this out ASAP

Never mind that it’s actually very Disrespectful from Tan to Bulut and it was to Lamouchi last season, this is very hurtful for our club.

Soon we will have Dalman, Morgan and Williams all saying about our plans for the future etc pure Boloxs.

For me any Real Decent Manager would not want to work under this Regime.

You are 150% correct Annis - why can't others see what this bunch of charlatans -aka The Bullshiters - are up to again!!?

:old: :bluescarf: :old:

Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm

Hi My name is Dave, let me sell you anything because it appears that none of you have any patience and have no idea how negotiations work.

EB - I want a million pound a year for three years.
Tan- Ouch, dont we "reportedly" have the 6th highest wage bill in the championship but came 12th, i thought I read in soccernomics the higher the wage bill the higher the finishing position.
EB- Ah, no but we play attacking football and you would have seen loads of goals
Tan - I did but for the opposition
EB- We got great kids coming through
Tan - You barely played them
EB- Ok £700K and a two year deal
Tan - let me think

EB- Press conference "I don't want to be a guest anymore " (class line)

Its a game, we don't know whats happening, nobody does, so we have to wait

Tue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Hi My name is Dave, let me sell you anything because it appears that none of you have any patience and have no idea how negotiations work.

Tan- Ouch, dont we "reportedly" have the 6th highest wage bill in the championship but came 12th, i thought I read in soccernomics the higher the wage bill the higher the finishing position.
EB- Ah, no but we play attacking football and you would have seen loads of goals
Tan - let me think

Lots of people have made their minds up as to what's happening with negotiations and when it comes to an end we will have half of them happy as Larry and other half going into overdrive over it! Being a pragmatist I suspect more than meets the eye to is happening

Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Hi My name is Dave, let me sell you anything because it appears that none of you have any patience and have no idea how negotiations work.

Tan - let me think

Lots of people have made their minds up as to what's happening with negotiations and when it comes to an end we will have half of them happy as Larry and other half going into overdrive over it! Being a pragmatist I suspect more than meets the eye to is happening

There is a 50% possibility that Bulut is stalling Tan(CCFC) waiting to see if Rosenoir is sacked and offerd the Hull job. I definitely agree with his supporters our sqaud is nowhere near their level

Tue May 07, 2024 7:09 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Tan - let me think

There is a 50% possibility that Bulut is stalling Tan(CCFC) waiting to see if Rosenoir is sacked and offerd the Hull job. I definitely agree with his supporters our sqaud is nowhere near their level

Far from their level that's for sure.... usually there is two sides to a story unfortunately it seems no one wants to believe there is? Perhaps hull's owner had quiet word with Bulut thats another reason to add to list.... :roll:

Tue May 07, 2024 10:34 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I thought by this morning there would be some sort of announcement from the club.

More news coming out of Hull City :shock:

Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 09, 2024 8:31 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.