Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY ARE WE WAITING

Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm

Come on TAN MAKE A DECISION We need to sort things out for next season SILENCE IS DEAFENING

Re: WHY ARE WE WAITING

Wed May 08, 2024 9:00 pm

ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Come on TAN MAKE A DECISION We need to sort things out for next season SILENCE IS DEAFENING

How do you know it’s not bullut messing around? His agent playing games linking to a job he has no chance getting, maybe?

Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
ORCHARD BLUEBIRD wrote:Come on TAN MAKE A DECISION We need to sort things out for next season SILENCE IS DEAFENING

How do you know it’s not bullut messing around? His agent playing games linking to a job he has no chance getting, maybe?

Because it’s common knowledge that Tan hasn’t agreed to the terms yet :lol: :lol:

I get you don’t want Bulut to stay but you can’t change what the situation is.

Wed May 08, 2024 9:16 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Because it’s common knowledge that Tan hasn’t agreed to the terms yet :lol: :lol:

Bulut wants 2 years club has offered 1 year that's the reality , balls in buluts court now .

Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Bulut wants 2 years club has offered 1 year that's the reality , balls in buluts court now .

We know Bulut won’t accept one year though so can’t really say the ball is in his court.

Tan has to offer him two years or find another manager.

If he doesn’t want to offer two years, needs to start looking for a new manager immediately and communicate with the fans that Bulut isn’t staying.

Wed May 08, 2024 9:30 pm

Read he was talking to dalman he gave dalman what he wanted and dalman was thinking about it and this was yesterday! ... so can tan say yes or no if negotiations are still going on? A lot of presumption going on without a thought of what is actually happening.... remember dalman brought him in and did contract so why wouldn't he do same now? Or is tan negotiating with Bulut over Skype leaving dalman twiddling his fingers :roll:

Wed May 08, 2024 9:36 pm

Vincent tan has giving Bulut his terms of the contact he feels is acceptable and fair based on his first year at the club which Bulut needs time to go away and look at it and discuss with family etc and while he’s been waiting to here about this contract other clubs have aproched buluts agent asking about is availability.This is not a very good time to try and tie your manager down to the club it’s the end of season and plenty of clubs looking for new manager tan should have done this 2 months ago it’s just another example of tan’s attitude towards the club I’m the owner i will make everybody wait pigheaded and very selfish Bulut been made to wait perhaps he’ll make tan wait now then f**k him over and join somebody else this is what I thing my personal opinion either way it needs sorting asap

Wed May 08, 2024 9:42 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Vincent tan has giving Bulut his terms of the contact he feels is acceptable and fair based on his first year at the club which Bulut needs time to go away and look at it and discuss with family etc and while he’s been waiting to here about this contract other clubs have aproched buluts agent asking about is availability.This is not a very good time to try and tie your manager down to the club it’s the end of season and plenty of clubs looking for new manager tan should have done this 2 months ago it’s just another example of tan’s attitude towards the club I’m the owner i will make everybody wait pigheaded and very selfish Bulut been made to wait perhaps he’ll make tan wait now then f**k him over and join somebody else this is what I thing my personal opinion either way it needs sorting asap

So tan says here are my conditions take it or leave it? Why would bulut think over something that would be completely the opposite to what he was asking for? Namely more staff... more money .... and 2yr contract weird or what?... or is this what tan promised Bulut....

Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

We know Bulut won’t accept one year though so can’t really say the ball is in his court.

If he doesn’t want to offer two years, needs to start looking for a new manager immediately and communicate with the fans that Bulut isn’t staying.

So there has been an offer by tan then, contrary to what you said he’s offered a one year contract, why should the club be the one that agrees to the managers terms if he wants to work with us. He been offered terms ge should take it or leave so everyone can move on.
I get you want bulut to stay but you can’t say he hasn’t been offered a contract when he has,Just because it’s not to his liking.

Wed May 08, 2024 9:49 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

So there has been an offer by tan then, contrary to what you said he’s offered a one year contract, why should the club be the one that agrees to the managers terms if he wants to work with us. He been offered terms ge should take it or leave so everyone can move on.
I get you want bulut to stay but you can’t say he hasn’t been offered a contract when he has,Just because it’s not to his liking.

That’s not a contract offer, that’s negotiation.

Just because Tan is negotiating with Bulut it doesn’t mean what he’s negotiated is a contract offer.

How these things work is terms are negotiated and if things are agreed in principle then they are turned into a contract offer.

That is not the case here.

All that Tan has given Bulut is a negotiation that Bulut isn’t happy with (no half decent manager would be) so that doesn’t equate to an offer.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Just because Tan is negotiating with Bulut it doesn’t mean what he’s negotiated is a contract offer.

How these things work is terms are negotiated and if things are agreed in principle then they are turned into a contract offer.

All that Tan has given Bulut is a negotiation that Bulut isn’t happy with (no half decent manager would be) so that doesn’t equate to an offer.

I was going off what wez said that he’s been offered one year. Apologies for my incorrect force.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

I was going off what wez said that he’s been offered one year. Apologies for my incorrect force.

Well he’s right, the club have said they’ll give him a year but also a reduced budget. I’d call that more of a negotiation than an offer like I say.

But I guess it’s open to interpretation.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 pm

I just hope this gets sorted ASAP whoever the manager is so they can plan for next season.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:16 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Well he’s right, the club have said they’ll give him a year but also a reduced budget. I’d call that more of a negotiation than an offer like I say.

Ah so you were just having a little pop at me because I’m no longer a bulut fan.
That is so cool. :)

Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Ah so you were just having a little pop at me because I’m no longer a bulut fan.
That is so cool. :)

Not at all.

I’m just sick of people making out this negotiation/offer with Bulut it is a decent one which he should accept.

Put it this way, I doubt Cooper would accept one year.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:33 pm

I very much doubt he would as well . But Cooper is in a different league and proven himself so I doubt it be an issue for him.

Wed May 08, 2024 11:16 pm

Ned "quote"
Not at all.

I’m just sick of people making out this negotiation/offer with Bulut it is a decent one which he should accept.

Put it this way, I doubt Cooper would accept one year.[/quote]

Allan "quote"
Why is tan putting in an offer or whatever call it when bulut is quoted yesterday as talking with dalman? I thought dalman negotiated deal in 1st place so wouldn't it be logical that he is doing the extension one as well? Are people making tan the bad guy in all this when in fact dalman is doing the negotiations with tan making the decision on what is agreed ! I understood bulut wants more staff amongst his requests tan not likely to agree on that so why is bulut bothering to stay unless he is negotiating with dalman

Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 am

Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Nikos earlier and he said it’s out of their hands now, all up to Tan deciding whether he wants to finally be adventurous with a manager and hopefully push for something or go with a cheap yes man like previous