Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Real Madrid

Wed May 08, 2024 9:00 pm

How they always find a way to win in the Champions League baffles me.

They looked done tonight and then a player who struggled with Stoke scores two goals to send them into the final.

Re: Real Madrid

Wed May 08, 2024 9:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:How they always find a way to win in the Champions League baffles me.

They looked done tonight and then a player who struggled with Stoke scores two goals to send them into the final.

They didn't find way noaer gifted them an equalising goal on 88mins if he didn't do that they would have gone out also coincided with tukel taking off kane and leaving bayern with no strikers on pitch .... but guess can make your own luck

Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 pm

It’s mad they have Kroos ,modric two players who are coming to end of career but they have the now how and expirece to win these big games

Wed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:How they always find a way to win in the Champions League baffles me.

They didn't find way noaer gifted them an equalising goal on 88mins if he didn't do that they would have gone out also coincided with tukel taking off kane and leaving bayern with no strikers on pitch .... but guess can make your own luck

Didn’t actually watch it, was watching the League One game, but saw the result and the fact Joselu got two late goals.

Just seen that Tuchel took off Kane and Musiala at 1-0. Crazy decision.

Wed May 08, 2024 10:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Didn’t actually watch it, was watching the League One game, but saw the result and the fact Joselu got two late goals.

Just seen that Tuchel took off Kane and Musiala at 1-0. Crazy decision.

Ned I watched it and real were gone until tuchel took kane of inviting pressure but were comfortable then modric came on helping real press more but it was noaer mistake after Vilnius jnr shot ( not difficult one) was dropped by noaer
That was that really as real do what they do... so two mistakes cost bayern a shame really wanted kane to get his trophy... :D

Wed May 08, 2024 10:36 pm

So we have a Dortmund v Real Madrid Final ..1st June 20:00 pm Kick -Off .