Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Cant be beaten a packed Cardiff Crowd ‘

Fri May 10, 2024 6:24 am

A packed Ninian Park in the distance

Ninian Park was by far the best:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cant be beaten a packed Cardiff Crowd ‘

Fri May 10, 2024 8:40 am

Not a bloody red seat in sight :clap:

Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am

Proper shit hole that stunk of piss, but it was our shit hole that stunk of piss and I miss it so much, so many amazing memories the best place in the world

Fri May 10, 2024 9:17 am

Climbed over security fence to grab a blue seat when being demolished.On the wall in my shed

Fri May 10, 2024 9:19 am

I think that picture was taken during our last home match at Ninian park against Ipswich.

Who can forget the appalling "celebration" at the end of that game? A couple of flame machines, the players all in white t- shirts looking like Swansea reserves and then kicking a load of cheap plastic footballs into the crowd.

Terrible way to say goodbye to the old ground. Can still remember the smell of piss and hotdogs at the back of the Grange End.

Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 am

I recall it was my birthday as well and topped it off with a 3-0 defeat!

Thanks City! Great send off.

Sat May 11, 2024 11:28 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:I recall it was my birthday as well and topped it off with a 3-0 defeat!

Thanks City! Great send off.

:(

Sun May 12, 2024 7:26 am

What a stadium. I’d like to think I played some part in getting a separate day of celebration, as my Facebook group “give Ninian Park the send of it deserves” picked up a bit of traction.

I sat by myself in Block A, pint in hand and took it all in for one last time. Oh what Id give to attend a big match there again.