Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New thread re: a Manager

Fri May 10, 2024 4:04 pm

Contract all sorted, with only a few minor details to iron out.
I will leave it for posters on here to decide who i am talking about Bulut, morrison or someone out of left field :laughing5:

Re: New thread re: a Manager

Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 pm

I heard it’s Dwight Yorke

Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm

Good news Roger.

Whether it’s Bulut or someone else, we need to get the manager position sorted ASAP.

Fri May 10, 2024 4:57 pm

I hate these cryptic posts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I understand that some things can't be said but to post a topic like this is purely just a "look at me".

Fri May 10, 2024 5:00 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:I hate these cryptic posts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I understand that some things can't be said but to post a topic like this is purely just a "look at me".

As I always say, one has a choice to open the thread or not. :thumbup:

Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 pm

Of course, and I'm not saying Roger is wrong with posting it.

I'm just saying I hate it because I don't like surprises lol

Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm

Igovernor wrote:Contract all sorted, with only a few minor details to iron out.
I will leave it for posters on here to decide who i am talking about Bulut, morrison or someone out of left field :laughing5:

He wasn’t wrong when he posted players names in January and got crucified for it after none of them came.

It turned out we were very close to them coming and only the FFP rules the club had messed up changed things.

Not to worry we got Philips and Turnbull and the other 3 just goes to show things changed quickly.

I’ve never met the poster but like me he is a City supporter and only puts out certain things. As many have stated if you don’t like it don’t read it.

Fri May 10, 2024 5:40 pm

Steve Cooper??

Fri May 10, 2024 5:41 pm

I heard it’s Neville southhall
With Peter shilton

Fri May 10, 2024 5:50 pm

Jurgen Klopp

Fri May 10, 2024 5:59 pm

That's a relief...very likely Bulut staying on then. At least he can get cracking now with sourcing new recruits and sorting pre-season

Fri May 10, 2024 6:05 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:

He wasn’t wrong when he posted players names in January and got crucified for it after none of them came.

It turned out we were very close to them coming and only the FFP rules the club had messed up changed things.

Not to worry we got Philips and Turnbull and the other 3 just goes to show things changed quickly.

I’ve never met the poster but like me he is a City supporter and only puts out certain things. As many have stated if you don’t like it don’t read it.

Karl, don't we know it...! :thumbup:

It's very positive news, if it gets across the line (remembering this is Cardiff City FC) and parts of it will pleasantly surprise many on here... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 10, 2024 6:18 pm

C'mon spit it out..... lol

Fri May 10, 2024 6:34 pm

We've read on another thread that Bulut was offered a one year contract and has a week to decide so you don't have to be a genius to work this one out........

Fri May 10, 2024 6:39 pm

Apparently, a tweet was out then retracted early this afternoon (according to another board ;) )

Hope Vinny put an attacking clause in

Fully behind him and the team :bluebird:

Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 pm

When is the news coming out then ?? before people starts putting 2n2 together and getting 11

Fri May 10, 2024 7:35 pm

My totally not in the know wild guess.

2-year deal with an option for a third and we won't talk about the option to dismiss if certain criteria are not met—improvement in recruitment structure. We need to sell to buy, because no club in their right mind pleads anything but poverty

Fri May 10, 2024 9:09 pm

Great news if true. Thanks for sharing

Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 pm

Just say who it is .its likely is bulut if it is just say it

Fri May 10, 2024 9:42 pm

SB 1927 wrote:

Great news if true. Thanks for sharing

Maybe great news they've made a decision but may not be great news as to who it is? :D

Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 pm

Obviously it can be sorted remotely, but seems strange that they’ve agreed the contract when he’s not in the country.

That’s assuming it is Bulut, because he’s back in Turkey with his family at the moment.

Whoever it is, just hope we sort out these minor details ASAP so they can plan for next season.

Fri May 10, 2024 10:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Obviously it can be sorted remotely, but seems strange that they’ve agreed the contract when he’s not in the country.

That’s assuming it is Bulut, because he’s back in Turkey with his family at the moment.

Whoever it is, just hope we sort out these minor details ASAP so they can plan for next season.

His agent will be doing it all

Fri May 10, 2024 10:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Obviously it can be sorted remotely, but seems strange that they’ve agreed the contract when he’s not in the country.

His agent will be doing it all

That’s true, like I said these things can probably be done remotely anyway.

Sat May 11, 2024 4:55 am

If it is Bulut then he must have been offered a reasonable budget to improve the team!!

Sat May 11, 2024 7:50 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If it is Bulut then he must have been offered a reasonable budget to improve the team!!

And he can not buy any older players. The sqaud is on the wrong side of the age profile, at the start of next season

Rambo 33
Ralls and Sio 30
Goutas,Robinson, O'Dowda 29
NG, Meite 28

Wintle 26
Turnbull 25

23 McGuiness
22 Colwill,Etete,Davies
21 King
Ashford 19

We only need to buy 23~26 year olds, So no Kieffers

Sat May 11, 2024 7:59 am

So basically Cardiff city will have a new manager but can't say who as its top secret. Who would have guessed :lol: :lol:

Sat May 11, 2024 9:16 am

The new manager is Vincent Tan - his line up will be 10 strikers and a goalie (a bit like my attitude to investment risk!)

#go now Tan!

Sat May 11, 2024 9:45 am

I'm not one for social media but does anyone know how to get something trending?

Tan hates bad press so could social media be an answer to showing the world he's not wanted here and we want him to sell up?

Like #TAN OUT or #TAN SELL UP

As I said I'm not good with social media but this could be a good start to the protests.

Sat May 11, 2024 9:55 am

So we gonna have a manager next season that could be anything. . Now that is some insight cheers. Just been to the bookies to see the iod on us having a manger next season they laughed, wouldn’t take the bet threw me out and banned me for ever.

Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 pm

Greek press now claiming buluti;s going to be panathanikos coach

the saga lingers on .......