Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Every fan and anyone who cares for the well-being of CCFC ,

Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 am

Every fan and anyone who cares for the well-being of CCFC , very much wants and hopes for Tan to win this latest court case regarding Emiliano Sala.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204226

From the beginning I have said that I believe that chances are that we will not win …….and I have put forward my views as to why I think so.

Let me make it abundantly clear ….that I do not know every fact nor am I a lawyer to know … so my view is just my general reasoning without knowing all the details or the way legal issues are heard.

So what I am putting here and my views are just a thread for us fans to debate and have interest and follow up. Furthermore , we should never forget that ‘almost’ always Tan loses legal cases and loses them badly .

I believe that our best chance is to create enough doubt from Nantes’ point of view …..to settle out of court .

I suspect that this is our lawyers’ strategy. In that case what we will get would not be much ….no where near the value of our claim …..but is still something .

Our legal costs , I am certain , are not small either.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Every fan and anyone who cares for the well-being of CCF

Sat May 18, 2024 9:59 am

Paul aka Grangendstar wrote:

" So in reality, if we do win the case, it maybe considerably longer until we are able to realise any monies and of course there is also no guarantee that Tan will commit those funds to the club, given his 50% overall reduction to his net worth".

This is the reality. Tan needs the money as he has lost 50% of his net worth. He doesn't care about the club as we all know.

The FAB and Keith Morgan should have asked for assurances and confirmation that any monies won will go back into the club.

Paul,

But they don’t ask these type of questions??

And for me what's the point of having these meetings?

Sat May 18, 2024 10:13 am

to be honest do not give a shit, because all I can see as a city fan who has no interest in lining Tan's or Dalman's pockets ever again with 1p, they are dragging the club through shite, they've already dragged the club to its lowest point and this is about ego's and culture they have of winning and not caring who it affects, no matter what.

and all I can see from the update which to be fair is well presented and written clearly for us to try and understand, is more shite for a lot longer and on and off the field.

Sat May 18, 2024 10:17 am

arri potta wrote:to be honest do not give a shit, because all I can see as a city fan who has no interest in lining Tan's or Dalman's pockets ever again with 1p, they are dragging the club through shite, they've already dragged the club to its lowest point and this is about ego's and culture they have of winning and not caring who it affects, no matter what.

and all I can see from the update which to be fair is well presented and written clearly for us to try and understand, is more shite for a lot longer and on and off the field.

I’m with you mate, it’s boring now and I am only interested in why the club are failing on the pitch and the debt never goes down.
The court cases are running the club down and Tan as you say will only line his own pockets if he won anything.
Let’s sort the team and manager out

Sat May 18, 2024 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:Every fan and anyone who cares for the well-being of CCFC , very much wants and hopes for Tan to win this latest court case regarding Emiliano Sala.

From the beginning I have said that I believe that chances are that we will not win …….and I have put forward my views as to why I think so.

Let me make it abundantly clear ….that I do not know every fact nor am I a lawyer to know … so my view is just my general reasoning without knowing all the details or the way legal issues are heard.

So what I am putting here and my views are just a thread for us fans to debate and have interest and follow up. Furthermore , we should never forget that ‘almost’ always Tan loses legal cases and loses them badly .

I believe that our best chance is to create enough doubt from Nantes’ point of view …..to settle out of court .

I suspect that this is our lawyers’ strategy. In that case what we will get would not be much ….no where near the value of our claim …..but is still something .

I agree that it will be settled out of court .

Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Every fan and anyone who cares for the well-being of CCFC , very much wants and hopes for Tan to win this latest court case regarding Emiliano Sala.

I agree that it will be settled out of court .

hope so wez, and damn quick!!! :thumbup:

Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 18, 2024 11:19 am

So perhaps our big rebuild won't even get off the ground or exspect mote of the same as previous seasons bobbing along.

Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 am

montyblue wrote:

So perhaps our big rebuild won't even get off the ground or exspect mote of the same as previous seasons bobbing along.

Monty Originally I had some very positive news.

But it’s not looking that way at the moment as Tans mind is just on court case after court case.

Sat May 18, 2024 11:56 am

Annis

Its getting the same every season something has to give we will have no fans left
ambition and hope is what i want as a fan is that to much to ask from your football club
Rather than this secretive board why not get the fans onboard like warnock did pulled everyone together
but we keep goung backwards year on year
Very depressing and frustrating as a fan
glad i am here in majorca back tomos.

Sat May 18, 2024 9:07 pm

montyblue wrote:Annis

Its getting the same every season something has to give we will have no fans left
ambition and hope is what i want as a fan is that to much to ask from your football club
Rather than this secretive board why not get the fans onboard like warnock did pulled everyone together

Bet all these fans who you say were all together wouldn't think the same of NW after him being *mates* with McKay and all that went on, let's not forget we wouldn't be here in the first place if Tan hadn't been persuaded to buy ES at an obviously over inflated price !!
Perhaps there may even be a touch of remorse over two lives lost.
Bottom line is... we are where we are due to GREED.

Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 am

JulesK wrote:
montyblue wrote:Annis

Bet all these fans who you say were all together wouldn't think the same of NW after him being *mates* with McKay and all that went on, let's not forget we wouldn't be here in the first place if Tan hadn't been persuaded to buy ES at an obviously over inflated price !!
Perhaps there may even be a touch of remorse over two lives lost.
Bottom line is... we are where we are due to GREED.

So your saying we are where becsuse of warnock and he did nothing positive for cardiff talk about a one sided view we all knoe that he splashed out and made some b.llocks but to make out its all his fault how many mangers would have all the team around to there
own garden for a barbeque etc he did his best in my book with good intensions not trying to screw us.

Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 am

You've had too much sangria Monty, I never wrote it was all his fault I wrote that that where this whole tragic episode started so cease with your bad language as it just shows you haven't got a valid answer.
As for one sided view, my opinion of NW has never changed... HOOFBALL

Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 am

JulesK wrote:You've had too much sangria Monty, I never wrote it was all his fault I wrote that that where this whole tragic episode started so cease with your bad language as it just shows you haven't got a valid answer.

Sometimes that style of play is needed and it served us very well at the time we needed it.

Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 am

So is the latest court case decision to be decided in 2025?
But if so please can we move on and start talking about players and manager, not another court case as I’ve just read whatever the outcome an appeal can be heard

Sun May 19, 2024 9:09 am

Replies:

Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 am

Replies:

Sun May 19, 2024 9:40 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
JulesK wrote:You've had too much sangria Monty, I never wrote it was all his fault I wrote that that where this whole tragic episode started so cease with your bad language as it just shows you haven't got a valid answer.

Sometimes that style of play is needed and it served us very well at the time we needed it.

Well, it saved me a season ticket, 4 hour round trip plus the fuel. Happy days.

Sun May 19, 2024 9:55 am

JulesK wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

It cost me a ST, 6 hour round trip and fuel.

Sun May 19, 2024 11:38 am

Reply:

Sun May 19, 2024 11:54 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
JulesK wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

It cost me a ST, 6 hour round trip and fuel.

Congratulations.

Sun May 19, 2024 5:22 pm

i only said b.ll.cks.

Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm

Annis, now that the good news is not happening, can you divulge what it was? :old: