Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Audi A5

Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Anybody on the forum drive one??? It's the car I want the most at the moment (just a stupid thing called money in the way though) :(
What do YOU think of Audi's in general? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Audi A5

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Marc wrote:Anybody on the forum drive one??? It's the car I want the most at the moment (just a stupid thing called money in the way though) :(

My workmate got one & they are very nice cars .3.0 black diesel & it's very fast indeed. I think he paid 32,000 for it 2 yrs back but I saw a silver 2.0 for £19,000 last year which is pretty good .I also like the A4 with the same front end & led driving lights as the A5 but a lot cheaper.Go on get one,you only live once. :D

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Been driving an A3 for the last 7 years very reliable car and looking to replace it with another soon

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

tonblue wrote:Been driving an A3 for the last 7 years very reliable car and looking to replace it with another soon

I drove a A3 the other day (2.0l sport) lovely, very nippy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (cracking car).

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Marc wrote:Anybody on the forum drive one??? It's the car I want the most at the moment (just a stupid thing called money in the way though) :(

My workmate got one & they are very nice cars .3.0 black diesel & it's very fast indeed. I think he paid 32,000 for it 2 yrs back but I saw a silver 2.0 for £19,000 last year which is pretty good .I also like the A4 with the same front end & led driving lights as the A5 but a lot cheaper.Go on get one,you only live once. :D

I'd love to buy one mate, just those pieces of paper in my way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Here ya go I found you one ,go & get it. :D
http://www.jeffwhitemotors.co.uk/1397024.htm?RSpage=2

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Casual....stop teasing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Marc wrote:Casual....stop teasing :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:54 pm

I've had one for a couple of years or so. It's only a 1.8 but is pretty quick. I'm very pleased with it. It has great lines and it does turn heads. Smart interior too.. Drives as well as I thought it would.

I would defo recommend.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I used to work for an Audi dealership.
The best model to look at is the 3.0 ltr diesel A5. Probably in the "Sport" range rather than the "S-Line" as the S-Line's ride is just too firm.

If your after a dealership car... then try a company called "Broadspeed Audi". I think they're based in Birmingham.
I remember they were hated by all other dealerships, as they always gave the cars away for silly money.

Personally, I'd rather the S3 over the A5.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Marc wrote:What do YOU think of Audi's in general? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

VW's in disguise :D

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

I love Audi ever since I bought the ex an A3.

Starting a new job soon, and waiting for my new A6 to be delivered. I was absolutely gutted when they told me that I had no choice with cars and had to have one of these :D

:ayatollah: