Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Pre- Season Friendlies “

Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:03 am

So everyone at other clubs from Birmingham City to Carlisle know their or/season friendlies, fans can organise their Summer and Support their Clubs.

I’ve been told it’s Austria??

But who ever every season says our club is nowadays more professional, are having a laugh, in the Ninian Park days we knew in April where we were going that Summer.

It’s Our Club but sadly run by Clowns and people who don’t care about it’s Fan base.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Pre- Season Friendlies “

Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:39 am

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:11 am

Rangers are doing work in the stadium so all their friendlies are away from home.

Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:49 am

Why are Birmingham playing a team that will be in the same league as them (Shrewsbury) in a friendly?

Seems a bit odd and doesn’t normally happen, would be like us playing a Championship team in a friendly which we don’t do.

Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:15 am

Jock wrote:Rangers are doing work in the stadium so all their friendlies are away from home.

Would of loved them to have come to Cardiff

Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:11 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Why are Birmingham playing a team that will be in the same league as them (Shrewsbury) in a friendly?

Seems a bit odd and doesn’t normally happen, would be like us playing a Championship team in a friendly which we don’t do.

Probably it’s been arranged for months and the soppy tarts didn’t think they were going to be relegated :D :D

Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:Rangers are doing work in the stadium so all their friendlies are away from home.

Would of loved them to have come to Cardiff

Me too but there’s no mention of it on the Rangers board.

Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:53 am

Would love Wrexham to face us in a friendly.

Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:25 am

The pitch has just been relaid, so I expect the games at home in July will be at leckwith with lower league opposition