Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

These were the scenes over 2 hours after the final whistle o

Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:03 am

These were the scenes over 2 hours after the final whistle of England’s game last night, fans still queueing for a tram away from the stadium.

It’s being reported it took over 3 and a half hours to clear everyone away from the stadium.

Disgraceful organisation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: These were the scenes over 2 hours after the final whist

Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:22 am

Reading about things over there its a bit of a shambles all over germany regarding transportationof fans.... last night fans was forced to walk 4km to get to game as not enough trams/busses to get to game on time with some missing 20mins of game.... euefa couldnt organise the proverble in a brothel as this is 4th event poorly run regarding fans... been said they consider genuine fans as a problem and dont care as long as take the money from them.

Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Reading about things over there its a bit of a shambles all over germany regarding transportationof fans.... last night fans was forced to walk 4km to get to game as not enough trams/busses to get to game on time with some missing 20mins of game.... euefa couldnt organise the proverble in a brothel as this is 4th event poorly run regarding fans... been said they consider genuine fans as a problem and dont care as long as take the money from them.

Now they know how we feel when plod blocks off Sloper Road to let the Jacks and Wurzels dawdle back to the train station after the derby games :lol:

I know what the proverbial is in a brewery but what is the proverbial in a brothel?

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:16 pm

davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Reading about things over there its a bit of a shambles all over germany regarding transportationof fans.... last night fans was forced to walk 4km to get to game as not enough trams/busses to get to game on time with some missing 20mins of game.... euefa couldnt organise the proverble in a brothel as this is 4th event poorly run regarding fans... been said they consider genuine fans as a problem and dont care as long as take the money from them.

Now they know how we feel when plod blocks off Sloper Road to let the Jacks and Wurzels dawdle back to the train station after the derby games :lol:

I know what the proverbial is in a brewery but what is the proverbial in a brothel?

Orgy! :laughing5:

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:22 pm

It’s shocking Allan,

Because if anything like this happen ms in the UK, we are condemned by everyone immediately

Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:38 pm

I was there last night and it was shambolic on the trams before and after the game. I did get to meet and have a chat with Jay Bothroyd before the game - really nice guy and very complimentary about his time at Cardiff City - said they were the best years of his career :)

Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:12 pm

mugsy wrote:I was there last night and it was shambolic on the trams before and after the game. I did get to meet and have a chat with Jay Bothroyd before the game - really nice guy and very complimentary about his time at Cardiff City - said they were the best years of his career :)

Mugsy ,

Love hearing Jay say this :bluebird: