Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Nat Phillips ? ‘

Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:03 am

Erol Bulut thought he was one of Cardiff’s best loans last season.
The City fans loved him.

But Liverpool are more keen to sell him, rather than loan him out again.

Nat Phillip’s aged 27.

Played for Liverpool, Stuttgart , Celtic and Cardiff City.

Nat Phillips:

"I'd certainly consider a return to Cardiff.”

“I enjoyed my time in Cardiff.” “I've enjoyed playing regularly. I want to continue playing regular football and enjoying my football.”

"Any time you move clubs, a lot is up in the air. I've done it a few times with loans, so I would say I'm more accustomed to it than some people are. I know how to do it. I know Cardiff now and I've done that, I would be interested in a return.”

Let’s hope Tan is prepared to pay for him?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Nat Phillips ? ‘

Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:10 am

Now is the time to back up your words VT.

Back the manager and put your hand in your pocket.

I'd love him to come back here.

Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:30 am

If we're serious about mounting a challenge, then Phillips has to be in the frame whether it be a loan or purchase.

Grant too, although the other loans I think we can get better.

Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:21 am

Lets remember hes a talented player with numerous clubs who would like to sign him thats for sure... if he indeed leaves liverpool? If fee is arounx 2m yhats well within our scope and wages shouldnt be problem considering what we pay players previously...

Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:01 pm

If we were willing to pay £2m for KM then we should be willing to pay £2m for Nat Phillips. We won't lose that money. If we chose to sell him, at a later date, we would recoup that.

Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:41 pm

I think people are being very optimistic thinking we can buy Nat Phillips for £2 million. I would be surprised if he went for anything under £5 million.