Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whos going to the Evening With Neil Warnock tonight?

Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:22 pm

Looking forward to it over on Penarth Road, should be fun. Always liked him, not his football though! Or his financial dealings! Madine, Smithies , etc!!

Interestingly Page was meant to gest appear and pulled out last week, perhaps Page has known for a week before the news broke earlier?

Bellamy or Osian for Wales manager, or both??

Re: Whos going to the Evening With Neil Warnock tonight?

Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:41 pm

Ask him why he signed Bacuna who was hardly playing for Reading at the foot of the Championship on a long term contract when we were in the Premier League and who was the player's agent at the time?

;)

Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:01 pm

davids wrote:Ask him why he signed Bacuna who was hardly playing for Reading at the foot of the Championship on a long term contract when we were in the Premier League and who was the player's agent at the time?

;)

Good question, Bacuna was such a terrible player, we've just recovered from Warnock's signings. His promotion was class but those signings....

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:43 pm

Ask him how much Madine paid him out of his signing on fee

Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:21 pm

I was there, great night but too many drunk fools sitting by me. Also, they set up the seating to cater for humans with legs the size of dogs. Almost sat on my mates lap. Yes I’m getting old and intolerant.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:44 am

Underhill1927 wrote:I was there, great night but too many drunk fools sitting by me. Also, they set up the seating to cater for humans with legs the size of dogs. Almost sat on my mates lap. Yes I’m getting old and intolerant.

same, few of us went, the seats were awful, my back was in bits sitting on them, also there was a few shouting and getting loud. it was an okay evening, I've done a few "live nights" and unfortunatley that was probably one of the worst, not saying its bad, but i've been to soo many better ones.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:37 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:I was there, great night but too many drunk fools sitting by me. Also, they set up the seating to cater for humans with legs the size of dogs. Almost sat on my mates lap. Yes I’m getting old and intolerant.

same, few of us went, the seats were awful, my back was in bits sitting on them, also there was a few shouting and getting loud. it was an okay evening, I've done a few "live nights" and unfortunatley that was probably one of the worst, not saying its bad, but i've been to soo many better ones.

Yeah, I wouldn’t rush back I have to be honest.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:36 pm

Yeah not much legroom! Microphones and speakers were not powerful enough, over zealous bouncers at the end. I still enjoyed it though.

Definitely not Warnock for Wales! Despite the chant.

Interesting he said that Dalman was great for him and ‘does loads behind the scenes’

Hmmm

Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:28 pm

I didn’t see anything about the bouncers at the end but I did leave right away. What happened? People hanging around to speak to Neil and players?