Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ CRAIG BELLAMY ‘

Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:53 pm

The FA of Wales need to make Craig Bellamy an offer he can't refuse.

Bellamy had 78 Caps for Wales and refused to take one penny told them to give all to Charity.

He has passion, been with the biggest clubs.

Well Respected in football.

Bellamy is a Winner.

The guy has always been a student of the game since he was just 19.

He has a vision for Welsh international football and had a terrific career with top EPL clubs, completing a perfect CV by helping his hometown club Cardiff City into the top flight for the first time since 1962 - 11 years ago.

Wales would be a perfect platform for him to apply his stamp, sharpened by working with some of the biggest names in the game, Kompany, Robson, Mancini and Dalglish.

He is the obvious choice with him also choosing his own back-up team.

Bellamy can lead Wales to the next World Cup finals in 2026.

OPINIONS ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ CRAIG BELLAMY ‘

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:03 pm

Happy with Bellamy at the helm or osain or both
not happy with alladyce old school or warnock or T henry.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:16 pm

I can see the argument for Bellamy. He could do the job part time which would suit him.

But my preference is for a foreign manager. They can bring new ideas - something that has worked for other nations.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:31 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:33 pm

My choice would be Big Sam. Love Bellamy but think at this time, Big Sam is the right choice.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:50 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:25 pm

Yes it could be his time
Young, fresh ideas , good last few years with kompany
Him or giggs ,just please no Sam allerdyce ffs

Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:45 pm

No brainer for me. Defo Bellers. Seen it and done it at the top level.

Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:23 pm

montyblue wrote:Happy with Bellamy at the helm or osain or both
not happy with alladyce old school or warnock or T henry.

Agree ...

Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:52 am

I think whoever gets the job is going to struggle to qualify for the next two tournaments there's so few players starting in either the premier league or championship. If we get 3/4 injuries we're really struggling for any quality

Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:The FA of Wales need to make Craig Bellamy an offer he can't refuse.

Bellamy had 78 Caps for Wales and refused to take one penny told them to give all to Charity.

Bellamy is a Winner.

He has a vision for Welsh international football and had a terrific career with top EPL clubs, completing a perfect CV by helping his hometown club Cardiff City into the top flight for the first time since 1962 - 11 years ago.

Wales would be a perfect platform for him to apply his stamp, sharpened by working with some of the biggest names in the game, Kompany, Robson, Mancini and Dalglish.

OPINIONS ?

Agree !

Bellamy with Osian Roberts preferably but we need a forward looking and exciting appointment.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:35 pm

No dinosaurs! Young managers with fresh ideas needed. Wales can't do much worse so let's stay away from the has beens. Osian and Bellamy for me.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:50 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The FA of Wales need to make Craig Bellamy an offer he can't refuse.

Bellamy is a Winner.

OPINIONS ?

Agree !

Bellamy with Osian Roberts preferably but we need a forward looking and exciting appointment.

People forget pages assistants left a lot to be desired wasn't gunter one? So can see why we had problems.. got to be Osian and bellers or someone forward thinking and experienced.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:55 pm

I hear Mark Hughe has applied for the Wales managers job.

My view he's well past it now

We Need young new blood and excitement

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I hear Mark Hughe has applied for the Wales managers job.

Noooooo he's a failure at everywhere he's been.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:21 pm

yes I agree with Pencoed,we haven't got the quality now

Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I hear Mark Hughe has applied for the Wales managers job.

Oh for f.ck sake no
watched wales under his tenure before especially against the Russians awful i hate all this defensive b.lll.cks keep going backwards with the play under page
Scotland doing that tonight there manager spooked them by been to catious when they need to attack hungary but not 1 shot on goal in 45 mins
Please lets not go bavkwards hughes had his chance and bottled it played a defensive set ip at home aagainst the russians and failed to qualify .

Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:44 am

Bellamy is a Winner.

OPINIONS ?

Annis,

You know him quite well from his visits to Spain, do you think he is ready to take the job now if offered?

I think it's the right time and that he would have good ideas and would be good for the younger players we now have, but it's a difficult job without the superstars of Bale and Ramsey in their prime, and a lot of pressure and a certain amount of expectation on his shoulders?

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:01 am

Don't think bellers is going to burnley as they've already got in an assistant coach without a 1st team coach being appointed? Had weeks to announce bellers why haven't they?

Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:03 pm

Bellamy Now Favourite with Bookies