Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unbelievable: The Truth is not allowed to be shown

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:44 pm

FB Just removed this Song, The Sad Truth of what’s happening and sent me a message

Freedom of Speech No longer exists if it’s the Truth

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ :cry: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Unbelievable: The Truth is not allowed to be shown

Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:51 pm

Annis it seems anything that criticised Israel is banned? Are people that scared of Israel that no one willing to call them out for what they are?

Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis it seems anything that criticised Israel is banned? Are people that scared of Israel that no one willing to call them out for what they are?

Allan,

They sadly do control the majority of the world thanks to USA & UK backing everything they do.

If any person in Israel says that 7th October was not like Israel Govt said it was they passed a law there you get 5 yrs in prison.

Money talks and the Israelis are in all the most powerful places in the world and that’s why they are getting away with the Massacre of Palestine and allowed to kill 16,000 Palestinian Children and kidnap and starve 9,000 Innocent Palestinians and massacre nearly 40,000 Innocent Palestinians and take their land daily.

Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:06 pm

ISRAEL IS BURNING CHILDREN ALIVE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:03 am

The world has just watched as Israel started what can only be described as it's demolition of Gaza starting at the top and, through Khan Younis, right down to the border crossing at Rafah.

The world has just watched

Fieldsy is a friend of mine. I do some photography for her and we were speaking recently and she pointed out that there were 25,000 children buried under rubble in Gaza.

Imagine that. A Cardiff city match day crowd, all children, all dead, all buried under rubble.

The world has stood by and watched yet if it was Russia going into Ukraine that's somehow different to Israel going into Gaza

Netanyahu and others within the Israeli government have been indicted for war crimes - same charge as slobodan milosejvic and saddam Hussain - yet the world just watches

Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:01 am

Paul Keevil wrote:The world has just watched as Israel started what can only be described as it's demolition of Gaza starting at the top and, through Khan Younis, right down to the border crossing at Rafah.

The world has just watched

Fieldsy is a friend of mine. I do some photography for her and we were speaking recently and she pointed out that there were 25,000 children buried under rubble in Gaza.

Imagine that. A Cardiff city match day crowd, all children, all dead, all buried under rubble.

The world has stood by and watched yet if it was Russia going into Ukraine that's somehow different to Israel going into Gaza

Netanyahu and others within the Israeli government have been indicted for war crimes - same charge as slobodan milosejvic and saddam Hussain - yet the world just watches

And what’s worse is America and the Uk not only supplied them what they needed to massacre Palestinians, but even helped them at times.

If these two countries had said NO it would not have happened.

Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:30 pm

Totally agree Annis. It's shocking.

I've had a painter at the house this last week. He lives in Manchester but was born in Gaza. He said to me that his mum and dad still live in Jabalia but he had not heard from them for 10 days.

Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:40 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Totally agree Annis. It's shocking.

I've had a painter at the house this last week. He lives in Manchester but was born in Gaza. He said to me that his mum and dad still live in Jabalia but he had not heard from them for 10 days.

behavior towards his fellow human .

The Israelis , the Zionists and their supporters ….. are so so so much worse towards the Palestinians than the Nazis were towards the Jews .

Israel and the immigrant Zionists had no right to become a country in the first place …….this only happened 100% because of the colonial master/slave attitude of the USA , England and other west European countries . England ruled Palestine ……and just gave it to the Zionists .

The Palestinians were displaced and kicked out of their land and property and ancestral home of over 5000 years. Whatever remained of Palestine …..has its villages and town areas surrounded by a high wall very well protected by Israel …… these guys are in sn open prison …..living in abject poverty and non human conditions ……as of now ….. for over 75 years . Absolutely it is more human to be killed than live this tortuous life.

Israel was sn artificial wrong invention by the masterful , colonial and nonhuman West .

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:37 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ :cry: :cry: