Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut Says with the New Transfers he will make, City

Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:27 pm

Friday Erol Bulut spoke to Turkish channel Tivibu Spor, saying:

Erol Bulut:

"Let me put it this way, I am the first [Turkish] coach to work in England. We are experiencing the joy and pride of it. Of course, when we first went there, no one knew our name, 'Who is this? He is Turkish or something!'

"But now we have completely changed that. Now we can see Turkish flags waving in the stadium. It makes me very happy. It shows our fans we are doing our job right. I am very grateful to our fans. Cardiff has an amazing fan base. They have always supported us and stood behind us.

"Of course, last year's goals were to keep the team in the league – we cannot set out with that goal this year. Our goal this year is to be in the top six play-offs at least , with the transfers we will make and with our fans.”

"Hopefully we will go down that path together with our fans. I hope we can achieve this at the end of the season."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut Says with the New Transfers he will make, Cit

Sun Jun 23, 2024 5:19 pm

I hope you can Erol. Please, please just get us on the front foot, especially at home, and don't show too much respect to any opponent!

Remember, this business is as much about entertainment as it is about results.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:09 pm

I am the first to turk to work in England ?
"Wales "
but yes english league.

Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:04 pm

Yeh monty that’s what he meant lol English league, his English still a bit iffy , some of his words taken out of context