Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Lee Tomlin ‘

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:00 pm

LEE TOMLIN:

Delighted to accomplish passing the UEFA A Licence. Like to thank James Rowberry who has helped me in the process of it all. Also like to thank Jon Rudkin, Paul Cheney, Ian Cawley for the opportunity to coach the 18s @LCFC Can’t wait to see what the 24/25 season has next for me.

With how badly his career was the last 6 years, his attitude and arrogance, it will be interesting to see how he does as a Coach?

And who will employ Tomlin?

Re: ‘ Lee Tomlin ‘

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:02 pm

He could try coaching competitive eating, would be good at that.

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:23 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:He could try coaching competitive eating, would be good at that.

He thought it was a couch-in course, he's good at that :laughing6:

Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:55 pm

He’s more likely to work at the Coach House Inn.

Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:38 pm

Hope it works out for him to be fair.

Knowing our luck he will manage a team we play against and they will batter us

Mon Jun 24, 2024 4:45 pm

At least he’s unlikely to get injured!!

Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:20 pm

Well I thought he was class when he was given chance to play , just cos mick the c**t McCarthy didnt like him and wudnt pick him

Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:31 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Well I thought he was class when he was given chance to play , just cos mick the c**t McCarthy didnt like him and wudnt pick him

It’s true that he was often unplayable when on form and fit. Unfortunately his lifestyle and poor attitude to training etc meant that we didn’t see the better side of him as often as we should have. He’d slim down and train / play well just when his contract was a few months from renewal. Mmmmm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:37 am

Who on earth would employ him as a coach??

Not exactly a shining example for young players to aspire too is he!!!

Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:25 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Well I thought he was class when he was given chance to play , just cos mick the c**t McCarthy didnt like him and wudnt pick him

Quality player but obviously had his issues. I wish him all the best.

Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:41 am

Sure because of all the off-field issue he did have, he would be a decent coach, he could spot the signs and try and get players to stamp that attitude out early, if he is hired as a first team coach, you wouldn't care what his life was like when he did play, you would want him working closely with the midfield and number 10s etc