Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Craig Bellamy Today ‘

Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:43 am

Craig is meeting with the Welsh FA today.

To discuss the managers job, I say yes please :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Craig Bellamy Today ‘

Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:47 am

Let's hope they see sense ... he'll make an excellent manager for our youngish squad! Us fans certainly need a lift after pages dire football..

Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:54 am

I’m not a fan of his attitude as a player and concerned about the allegations that came out against him while with us……but……..if he’s matured I think he’ll be a perfect fit for the role.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:Let's hope they see sense ... he'll make an excellent manager for our youngish squad! Us fans certainly need a lift after pages dire football..

My only worry is Allan, they might like an outspoken manager?

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Let's hope they see sense ... he'll make an excellent manager for our youngish squad! Us fans certainly need a lift after pages dire football..

My only worry is Allan, they might like an outspoken manager?

Looking at possible managers he's most outspoken but as long as they keep to the rumoured candidates I'd be happy enough
Annis

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:17 am

Sounds like it’s between him and Thierry Henry.

Given that Bellamy was also in the final two when they appointed Giggs, maybe it’s Bellers’ turn this time.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:41 am

Best news all year!

Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:16 am

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:16 am

Replies:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:20 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Sounds like it’s between him and Thierry Henry.

Given that Bellamy was also in the final two when they appointed Giggs, maybe it’s Bellers’ turn this time.

Be happy with either... :occasion5:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:14 pm

God No! :banghead:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:52 pm

Attention underhill 1927.
I dontknow how to reply to people like others on this forum.but your post about Craig Bellamy the allegations were just that,allegations by the parents of a boy who didn't have the talent to make it in football and didn't like the truth when they were told . And this I got told by a team mate of the boy .

Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:43 pm

Be a great learning curve for him while he waits for Tan to sell up :laughing6:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:29 pm

carlton58 wrote:Attention underhill 1927.
I dontknow how to reply to people like others on this forum.but your post about Craig Bellamy the allegations were just that,allegations by the parents of a boy who didn't have the talent to make it in football and didn't like the truth when they were told . And this I got told by a team mate of the boy .

I agree some kid from bristol was'nt it and his big dad went along and kicked up a fuss about his poor little boy.
If you want to reply like others there is a little star or wheel by everyone's name click on that then you can click the option of reply with a quote.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:51 pm

If it is between bellers and Henry, I'd say yes to bellers all day long.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:53 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:If it is between bellers and Henry, I'd say yes to bellers all day long.

Agreed

Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:00 pm

I think he will be good

Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Rather him as our manager but a big yes from me for Wales

Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:15 pm

Both have never been a first team manager but my preference is for Bellars who understands Wales and the culture.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:43 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Both have never been a first team manager but my preference is for Bellars who understands Wales and the culture.

Henry has been manager over in the MLS and at Monaco

Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:08 pm

Monty blue nit in my phone there isn't just an arrow

Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:23 pm

There should be a star when you click on the topic then
at the top of the page in blue
then you need to click that then first then you will have the option to login your name i have arrow by all the names if i have not logged in you know ehen you have logged in as the star will replace the arrows if that makes sense.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:23 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Both have never been a first team manager but my preference is for Bellars who understands Wales and the culture.

Henry has been manager over in the MLS and at Monaco

And took his uefa badges under ghe guidance of FAW same as deschamp faw got good reputation for coaches so Henry does understand Wales culture.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:46 pm

carlton58 wrote:Attention underhill 1927.

On the top right of any post, simply click on the ‘quote’ button an type in your message at the bottom of the page (not at the top) and all should be good :thumbup:

With regard to your comment, you are correct that one disgruntled ex-professional footballer of mediocre standard was the father involved. No charge was ever made against Craig and I understand he left the club of his own volition after he felt unsupported by those in charge; particularly the man at the top

Get him in for Wales, I say; and don’t listen to those who have made their opinions on him based on gutter media stories and the intransigent and blinkered thoughts of some on here ;)

Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:12 pm

I have heard he has turned Wales down sorry boys.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:27 pm

Earnestp wrote:I have heard he has turned Wales down sorry boys.

Yep looks like its our henry from france.

Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:01 pm

I can't stand Henry, he seems like an egotistical tw*t. National manager should ideally represent their own nation. I think he'd be a disaster

Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:37 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I can't stand Henry, he seems like an egotistical tw*t. National manager should ideally represent their own nation. I think he'd be a disaster

Unfortunately we are very low on welsh candidates unless want Hughes back or some other untested welsh manager from div 2? You take the best candidate with some sort of experience in footballing terms you may not like Henry but he's managed with limited success elsewhere but he does know the welsh setup fairly well.... anyone hot to be better hhan page.

Tue Jul 02, 2024 4:42 pm

Earnestp wrote:I have heard he has turned Wales down sorry boys.

Change your mind Bellam, Burnley will be a mistake, a massive busy first job, you are much better suited to Wales as a part time type Manager with less day to day constant pressure.

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:31 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I can't stand Henry, he seems like an egotistical tw*t. National manager should ideally represent their own nation. I think he'd be a disaster

Free bag of Walker's crisps for All fans if he gets the job ???