Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only reporting what I’ve been told today Apparently Bellam

Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:59 pm

Only reporting what I’ve been told today

Apparently Craig Bellamy has turned down a 2yr contract with Wales in favour of a 3yr deal with Burnley as he can earn way way more money and he will have the final say.

Will become public knowledge end of the week

I am not a 100% sure on this, but I do Know Bells has not got the money anymore people think anymore.

Re: Only reporting what I’ve been told today Apparently Be

Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:04 pm

Good luck to him at Burnley then, hope he does a good job.

Probably means that Thierry Henry will be the new Wales manager.

Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Only reporting what I’ve been told today

Apparently Craig Bellamy has turned down a 2yr contract with Wales in favour of a 3yr deal with Burnley as he can earn way way more money and he will have the final say.

I am not a 100% sure on this, but I do Know Bells has not got the money anymore people think anymore.

2 year forbwakes is a bit shit tbh surly world cup and euros should be min

Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:

2 year forbwakes is a bit shit tbh surly world cup and euros should be min

Should have covered WC and next euros about 4yrs! not sure enough time go get most out of players in this WC qualifying taunement... gave page 4yrs for failure.. :roll:

Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:32 pm

Rowberry it is then

Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:35 am

If this is correct then surely we have to gamble on Thierry Henry ?

With Cooper, Roberts and, possibly, Bellamy out of the running Henry has to be the best option that I can think of or am I forgetting someone?

Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:15 am

Disappointing Annis, If he does go to Burnley I'm not sure he will be able to handle it. Club management is very difficult and relentless. The wrong job I think I think he would blow his top in no time especially if things don't go to plan, I don't think he would enjoy weekly media chats, talking to numpties.

Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:16 pm

You’re a clown fair play.

Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:17 pm

You’re a clown fair play.

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:34 am

It appears Scott Parker is favourite to get the Burnley job so maybe the Wales job is still an option ?

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:58 am

piledriver64 wrote:If this is correct then surely we have to gamble on Thierry Henry ?

With Cooper, Roberts and, possibly, Bellamy out of the running Henry has to be the best option that I can think of or am I forgetting someone?

Steve Morrison!! :D

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:12 am

Why didnt faw off 4 Yr contract to bellers? 2 yrs is rediculas any manager coming in as no time to dort out mess page left need at least next campaign to get sorted ..2yrs and run risk of manager being poached by a club if does well