Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ I can’t believe I am saying this “

Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:48 am

I am glad Atletico Baleares got relegated to the Non League, after No derby games for years last 2 seasons struggling badly.

Next Season Atletico Baleares fans get to play Mallorca B home and away in a very good stadium ; Andratx just 20 miles away and 2 Ibiza clubs we can just catch the ferry to.

It’s been for years going away by plane , tiring and expensive for the fans.

Hopefully Promotion:

And Rebuild and the fans return in Big numbers

I am actually Excited and if Cardiff can also get promoted, well this could be a season to Remember for many years
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ I can’t believe I am saying this “

Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:49 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:50 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:06 am

:bluescarf:

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:06 am

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:08 am

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:08 am

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:11 am

Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:01 am

Supporting a football team is so much more than results and league your in. It is about friends and travel to places you like to visit Local derbies etc . Only fans who have supported their team through good and bad will understand this. Most of my fav times following city we were shit

Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:06 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Supporting a football team is so much more than results and league your in. It is about friends and travel to places you like to visit Local derbies etc . Only fans who have supported their team through good and bad will understand this. Most of my fav times following city we were shit

Absolutely, agree with you .