Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:14 pm

I'd be happy with him

Re: SORBA THOMAS ?

Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:53 am

Please no. We need to aim higher

Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:22 am

daidap wrote:Please no. We need to aim higher

Thomas would be a better acquisition than bowler who we had on the wing last season.

Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:56 pm

But he still has 2 years left on his contract at Huddersfield so he won't come cheap.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:05 am

Blue View wrote:But he still has 2 years left on his contract at Huddersfield so he won't come cheap.

Good god we have become so used to not spending since warnock left you would think its our money
this forum goes into melt down if any player is not from bargain basement or over a million
surely we can afford his wages otherwise we might aswell not bother trying anyone.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:06 am

montyblue wrote:
Blue View wrote:But he still has 2 years left on his contract at Huddersfield so he won't come cheap.

Good god we have become so used to not spending since warnock left you would think its our money
this forum goes into melt down if any player is not from bargain basement or over a million
surely we can afford his wages otherwise we might aswell not bother trying anyone.

Exactly this.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:40 am

Sorba would be perfect for us plus he can play so many positions

Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:12 pm

I agree he is the sort of player we should sign.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:13 pm

montyblue wrote:

It also goes into meltdown if certain people, of which you are one, don’t see things moving fast enough; and you also said no player of any worth would choose us, if an alternative choice was had…

Things are happening but I am confident Sorba Thomas is not on our ‘wanted’ list. We are looking further afield than that and need a little patience :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:04 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:

It also goes into meltdown if certain people, of which you are one, don’t see things moving fast enough; and you also said no player of any worth would choose us, if an alternative choice was had…

Things are happening but I am confident Sorba Thomas is not on our ‘wanted’ list. We are looking further afield than that and need a little patience :ayatollah:

I shall wait an see what your insider knowledge brings its also pretty common knowledge to about 99% that bulut will look to his home country so nothing new there then.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:43 pm

montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:

I shall wait a see what your insider knowledge brings its also pretty common knowledge to about 99% that bulut will look to his home country so nothing new there then.

Did I say there was? I was simply pointing out that you contradict yourself continually and that the club are looking wider than the EFL and at better options than Sorba Thomas. Most who take time to absorb the recent actions of our club are able to see that for themselves :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:12 pm

Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
montyblue wrote:

I shall wait a see what your insider knowledge brings its also pretty common knowledge to about 99% that bulut will look to his home country so nothing new there then.

Did I say there was? I was simply pointing out that you contradict yourself continually and that the club are looking wider than the EFL and at better options than Sorba Thomas. Most who take time to absorb the recent actions of our club are able to see that for themselves :ayatollah:

Yes you did say"things are happening" which is bloody obvious your cracking on you have more inside knowledge about whats happe ing behind the scenes

And so what i contradict myself "big bloody deal" have you run out of people to have a go at
like you do and and you have been told repeatedly by other posters that you put posters off posting and some decide to leave the forum altogether by sniping at posters and point scoring especially as a moderator
And before you get on your high horse banging on about its because people have different views and you merly argue the opposite case
You seem to get pleasure in winding up other posters and then say no such thing i merly put the other view etc.
Like i said i shall wait for your insider knowledge as to our transfer dealings and take on board what you said that we are looking for far better than the welsh International winger sobre thomas.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:55 pm

If we are looking to achieve promotion, need to be aiming much higher.

Talent-wise, if we are using Welsh players as example, need to be aiming for a Dan James at least.

Hopefully, Bulut can find better abroad.