Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CENK TOSUN TURKISH STRIKER

Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:19 pm

Free agent x everton striker came on as a sub for turkey still a good striker

Re: CENK TOSUN TURKISH STRIKER

Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:51 am

Would probably do very well in championship. Highly doubt we'll be any sort of position to financially sign him mind

Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:59 am

Jestrix wrote:Would probably do very well in championship. Highly doubt we'll be any sort of position to financially sign him mind

He' s a free agent and buluts a turk so its not beyond and we are free of embargo and tan said he would back bulut.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:01 am

I'm more thinking the wages he would be after. It wasn't so long ago he was premier league, can't imagine us being able to low ball him especially as he's still a full international but then who knows what goes on and what the budgets we have are

Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:02 am

Pretty prolific in Turkey which I believe is simular standard to Championship? I haven't watched any Turkish football to have any knowledge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:08 am

Jestrix wrote:I'm more thinking the wages he would be after. It wasn't so long ago he was premier league, can't imagine us being able to low ball him especially as he's still a full international but then who knows what goes on and what the budgets we have are

It wasn't long ago that Oumar Niasse was premier league. He's a donkey.

Just because he WAS premier league means nothing

Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:39 pm

Of course not, but having that 'big time charlie' mentality may push his wage demands above what is sensible to pay with the position we may be in

Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:14 pm

*edit* I don't mean he has that attitude just the possibility of it

Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:13 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Jestrix wrote:I'm more thinking the wages he would be after. It wasn't so long ago he was premier league, can't imagine us being able to low ball him especially as he's still a full international but then who knows what goes on and what the budgets we have are

It wasn't long ago that Oumar Niasse was premier league. He's a donkey.

Just because he WAS premier league means nothing

Spot On and more likely to go somewhere else - who offer him more money .

Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:41 pm

He would suit me at the moment in comparison to whats on offer at the moment etete meite issac davies .

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:23 pm

montyblue wrote:He would suit me at the moment in comparison to whats on offer at the moment etete meite issac davies .

Still time to go Monty .