Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut says he's happy with what he's seen so far, but admits

Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:55 am

EROL BULUT:

Bulut says he's happy with what he's seen so far, but admits a new signing or two could go some way to taking the positive mood up a notch in the coming weeks.

“I do expect two or three players to come in very soon.”

"I hope it's going to happen soon next week. We are negotiating with a few players. I hope we can get it done next week. Two or three players. We are negotiating right now.”

"But with two or three, we won't be finished. So we have to add a few players, I've always said, to where we had our issues last season.”

"We analyse it on those positions we have to get players in. The board is working hard. All season will be hard. It's important we never forget our targets this season."

“The board have promised me their full backing.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Bulut says he's happy with what he's seen so far, but ad

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:03 pm

Here we go again. We were told 2-3 players this week. Now it’s hopefully next week. He’s happy with things so far. Mmmm. We’ve been here many times before haven’t we.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:20 pm

Brezza wrote:Here we go again. We were told 2-3 players this week. Now it’s hopefully next week. He’s happy with things so far. Mmmm. We’ve been here many times before haven’t we.

When was the interview last week maybe as quote posted on Saturday? Shouldn't take a quote literally because timescale may not be accurate as to when it was said.... seen a quote years old ... plus translation bit dodgy with Bulut that's for sure.....but we live in hope they come in soon

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:26 pm

BBC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Brezza wrote:Here we go again. We were told 2-3 players this week. Now it’s hopefully next week. He’s happy with things so far. Mmmm. We’ve been here many times before haven’t we.

When was the interview last week maybe as quote posted on Saturday? Shouldn't take a quote literally because timescale may not be accurate as to when it was said.... seen a quote years old ... plus translation bit dodgy with Bulut that's for sure.....but we live in hope they come in soon

This is Buluts latest interview

Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

So hes changed mind since Saturday as to when they're supposed to be coming... as people say wait and see ..

Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

So hes changed mind since Saturday as to when they're supposed to be coming... as people say wait and see ..

Allan,

Personally I see Bulut now content since The Board have given him an New Two Year Contract and I don’t see massive backing as were led to believe once again, just my strong view.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan,

Personally I see Bulut now content since The Board have given him an New Two Year Contract and I don’t see massive backing as were led to believe once again, just my strong view.

Wouldn't surprise me Annis but personally find bulut so full of contradictions when speaking you never quite know what is factual or wishful thinking..... which leads to board looking worse than they already are

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:17 pm

Tow the line and say what he can say while being employed is my guess. But we are being backed the club keep saying although we have seen this many times from the spin doctor and co. We will then get a freebie, a loan or a lower league player who never makes it that's my guess :roll:

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:19 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Tow the line and say what he can say while being employed is my guess. But we are being backed the club keep saying although we have seen this many times from the spin doctor and co. We will then get a freebie, a loan or a lower league player who never makes it that's my guess :roll:

We are doing that now.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:03 pm

Are we though?

Nobody knows for sure until the season starts but Bulut is hardly going to say he has a load of shit players who are useless when they might end up being all he has once the season begins.

Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:17 pm

montyblue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Tow the line and say what he can say while being employed is my guess. But we are being backed the club keep saying although we have seen this many times from the spin doctor and co. We will then get a freebie, a loan or a lower league player who never makes it that's my guess :roll:

We are doing that now.

Nothing like negative speculation to hearten the soul! Living in past is great if never want to look forward... Good job got awhile before window closes plenty of time to get in decent players.

Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:43 am

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:

We are doing that now.

Nothing like negative speculation to hearten the soul! Living in past is great if never want to look forward... Good job got awhile before window closes plenty of time to get in decent players.

Enlighten me come the first game of the season allan. You say the same every window, why wasn't he backed in January think about it we had a Z list he stated that himself more or less the club told him he had X amount to work with and was given £10 to work with the last few days before the window ended his words more or less not mine. Negative this negative that it's the same shit always from you and others . Wake up and smell the coffee. How is freebies and loans something to cream our y-fronts over you know it and I know it he won't be backed with better paid for players come august. So saying the club are backing the manager yet we can see he's clearly not being backed how is that being negative :shock:

Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:02 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:

We are doing that now.

Enlighten me come the first game of the season allan. You say the same every window, why wasn't he backed in January think about it we had a Z list he stated that himself more or less the club told him he had X amount to work with and was given £10 to work with the last few days before the window ended his words more or less not mine. Negative this negative that it's the same shit always from you and others . Wake up and smell the coffee. How is freebies and loans something to cream our y-fronts over you know it and I know it he won't be backed with better paid for players come august. So saying the club are backing the manager yet we can see he's clearly not being backed how is that being negative :shock:

Yes say same every season because I'm an optimist if I had the attitude of some on here like yourself I epild give up on going as if no optimist. What is there?? Yes Regime is crap but we sign decent players season after season on loan in fact best players are mostly loans but that's not enough... as for can see he's not being backed tell me how long before window closes? And yes I criticised club for not signing the main target a centre forward but that's life of a football fan never rarely get what you want ... what is backing manager spending 20m+ on players you tell me? we are amongst top wage paying in championship don't suppose that counts as backing?? Every football fan (some exceptions) start season optimistic regardless of who they sign because no two seasons are rarely the same ... you carry on being negative I'll be positive I know who enjoys watching team more. :old:

Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:42 pm

Need to start getting players in soon - the new season a month away ...