Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hahahaha

Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

10 Oct 2010 09:58:43
Cardiff City could find themselves in more problems, as they owe Feyenoord money for the Glenn Loovens transfer.

A lot of old debts are resurfacing at the Cardiff City Stadium, and these added to the unwanted incidents recently where Cardiff supporters have behaved like animals is unsettling the board.

Any further bad press, and the Malaysians will walk. It's no secret that certain people (Annis Abraham) want to seize power and will de-stabilise the club in order to get back Sam Hammam back in power.

The club also owe money to three other clubs, two of which are in the Premiership.

just copied this from football rumours. made me chuckle

Re: Hahahaha

Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:10 Oct 2010 09:58:43
Cardiff City could find themselves in more problems, as they owe Feyenoord money for the Glenn Loovens transfer.

A lot of old debts are resurfacing at the Cardiff City Stadium, and these added to the unwanted incidents recently where Cardiff supporters have behaved like animals is unsettling the board.

Any further bad press, and the Malaysians will walk. It's no secret that certain people (Annis Abraham) want to seize power and will de-stabilise the club in order to get back Sam Hammam back in power.

The club also owe money to three other clubs, two of which are in the Premiership.

just copied this from football rumours. made me chuckle

It's all true I tell thee! Image

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:29 pm

:roll: Oh god I need a drink

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 pm

annis is on the way to world domination, 1st ccfc next liverpool then to cap it off Barcalona ;)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:58 pm

you should have put that you copied this from another site at the top i was just about to abuse you. :oops:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Thats brill that. Guarantee that will make it s way across the web. Expect a 15 pager on PS. :lol: