Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Kieffer Moore is signing for “

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:07 pm

Hull City have agreed a deal to sign Kieffer Moore from Bournemouth.

The 30-year-old will sign a three year contract with the Championship club.

Re: “ Kieffer Moore is signing for “

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:11 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Hull City have agreed a deal to sign Kieffer Moore from Bournemouth.

Give them credit they are persistent in spending money for little return... ffp must have passed them by. :o

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Hull City have agreed a deal to sign Kieffer Moore from Bournemouth.

Give them credit they are persistent in spending money for little return... ffp must have passed them by. :o

They’re getting £35m for Philogene and Greaves so that will help FFP.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

They’re getting £35m for Philogene and Greaves so that will help FFP.

Yes but as we've seen it only helps in short term if you continue to spend freely like their owner has ..... bet they spend 10m+ of that money on players

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:37 pm

Fair play they are really going for it this coming season.

Great signing and proved himself he has helped every club big time he has played for.

If you really want promotion then you have to go for it.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Fair play they are really going for it this coming season.

Great signing and proved himself he has helped every club big time he has played for.

Annis they've been going for it for past 3 yrs or more time will tell if this time they do something with the amount of money they've spent? Glad we didn't go for moore though he's not what we need we need a mobile striker or we'll be stuck with last seasons style of play spare the thought! :shock:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

i think his name is Lewis Potter, the winger, they sold him for like £20m and spent about £10, and now this summer they're set to sell 2 or 3 players for some big money, they're probably safe in regards of FFP

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:02 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

i think his name is Lewis Potter, the winger, they sold him for like £20m and spent about £10, and now this summer they're set to sell 2 or 3 players for some big money, they're probably safe in regards of FFP

They're safe gor now but like said will spend some that money again so reducing the £35m they get .... what musnt forget its over 3 seasons so any losses made previously need to be taken into account be surprised how quickly money goes at football clubs....

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:06 pm

Hull have sold players for big money that's how they got money , I'm glad he's not coming to us we can move on now , wpuld love an exciting prospect from a premiership club .

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:21 pm

wez1927 wrote:Hull have sold players for big money that's how they got money , I'm glad he's not coming to us we can move on now , wpuld love an exciting prospect from a premiership club .

I quite agree.
Someone young, pacy and an eye for goal.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:24 pm

I am happy we dod not go for moore
Gone all toxic with fans

But its the headline keiffer moore for hull
We have issac davies back.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:29 pm

Warwickshire Bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Hull have sold players for big money that's how they got money , I'm glad he's not coming to us we can move on now , wpuld love an exciting prospect from a premiership club .

I quite agree.

Remember the likes of tammy Abraham dropping down a division.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Warwickshire Bluebird wrote:

I quite agree.

Remember the likes of tammy Abraham dropping down a division.

I do.
Someone with a point to prove.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:19 pm

Let’s see us get a better Striker then, let’s finally see it that’s the answer / Bluebirds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:19 pm

montyblue wrote:I am happy we dod not go for moore
Gone all toxic with fans

Monty maybe the move last season as sharpened him up? He's faster than moore can scored good goals as we've seen with a decent partner upfront it might work .....by looks of it bulut wasn't interested in moore or didn't want to pay what he demanded? But glad he's going elsewhere.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:26 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gone all toxic with fans

Monty maybe the move last season as sharpened him up? He's faster than moore can scored good goals as we've seen with a decent partner upfront it might work .....by looks of it bulut wasn't interested in moore or didn't want to pay what he demanded? But glad he's going elsewhere.

Alan Moore went to Ipswich as we couldnt match what bournemouth wanted us to pay in wages, so it was not down to Moore.
But this move is all about money for Moore :evil: good riddance, I think we dodged a bullet here :thumbup:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:32 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Gone all toxic with fans

Alan Moore went to Ipswich as we couldnt match what bournemouth wanted us to pay in wages, so it was not down to Moore.
But this move is all about money for Moore :evil: good riddance, I think we dodged a bullet here :thumbup:

Yes I agree I think he would also been an hindrance if came here as we are trying to change way we play? Having moore upfront will not help one bit despite possible goals from him....

Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:12 pm

I've been saying for a while I hope he doesn't come back.

I do agree we need a striker that can score goals and he has proven that he can, but I feel we need to move on from KM and I'm glad we have

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:46 pm

such a shame.
he could off helped ipswich stay up

Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:00 pm

Would have had him but not on a 3 year contract

Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:58 pm

Hull City are on a make or break season, so the deal makes sense…

At least we know he will never come back here now and we can all move on… :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Fair play they are really going for it this coming season.

Agree .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Not sure how reliable the following news site is but apparently he’s heading to Sheffield United after a change of money, I mean a change of mind lol

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/footbal ... rt-4701602

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:42 pm

Moores to old now we should invest in younger striker happy Moores not coming to us

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:45 pm

desbluebird wrote:Moores to old now we should invest in younger striker happy Moores not coming to us

Yes let’s do it and bring in real quality strikers

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
desbluebird wrote:Moores to old now we should invest in younger striker happy Moores not coming to us

Yes let’s do it and bring in real quality strikers

Was pessimistic about getting in decent striker but after the two signings things look a bit more promising that bulut as got handle on the need for a decent striker ... as gor Moor who cares where he goes no time for mercenaries .