Dele ali

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:26 am

Latest name

He’s down the City now

Re: Dele ali

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:29 am

Really not sure with this one.

Would be expensive wages wise aswell.

If he could turn his career around a bit like Ross Barkley, might be worth a punt...otherwise stay well clear for me

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:33 am

Maloby_Blue wrote:Really not sure with this one.

If he could turn his career around a bit like Ross Barkley, might be worth a punt...otherwise stay well clear for me

Could be a coincidence but he's down the city now

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:43 am

You are joking yeah, a Deli Ali at 50% of what he used to be would still make him our most potent attacking threat.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:46 am

wez1927 wrote:

Could be a coincidence but he's down the city now

If he is down the City right now (not doubting you but just posing a question), there cant be any other reason he's there other than talking with us surely?

Unless he's prepping to play for Kortrijk :lol:

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:00 am

who knows on this but if so it could well be worth a punt ...just from a few months ago in interviews you can see he wants to get back to football and everton are managing it and once hes ready will get him back to football that was from Dyche,maybe both parties are ready and they want him playing possibly championship to get him some game time and see how he is ,if you get half a decent ali he'd be a top player .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:04 am

Load of reports saying he’s at Everton and being given a chance in pre-season.

But if he is down here, as said if he can turn it around would be a great signing.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:05 am

Could just be picking up the New Jersey?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:24 am

I can’t cope with all this excitement

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:48 am

Are we sure on this one?

I know we were looking at Exeter Millenic Alli

Is there the possibilities that the two could have been confused

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:59 am

Paul Keevil wrote:Are we sure on this one?

I know we were looking at Exeter Millenic Alli

Is there the possibilities that the two could have been confused

Oh bugger you may be right :crazy:

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:08 am

He’d just been to the deli too.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:12 am

Just read hes out of contract July 1st 2024 if correct sign him up worth a gamble on a free a top player on his day.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:26 pm

More Chinese whispers. I reckon someone actually said Chippy Alley.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:46 pm

Someone has got lost in the Bay. Probably asking directions to Hollywood Bowling Alley. :D

Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:54 pm

Do you have any proof of this?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:36 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Load of reports saying he’s at Everton and being given a chance in pre-season.

But if he is down here, as said if he can turn it around would be a great signing.

He can't be there today as he was at the stadium 100% but who knows what for tho .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:37 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Do you have any proof of this?

Only eye witness from a non cardiff fan . He wouldn't lie tbh .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:44 pm

Not doubting your info wez, just putting out what sky sports has said buddy

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:54 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:Not doubting your info wez, just putting out what sky sports has said buddy

They would have to extend his contract .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:Not doubting your info wez, just putting out what sky sports has said buddy

They would have to extend his contract .

Yeah just read up about it. Hope your info is spot on and he is in talks.

On his day he would be a class act in the championship

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:41 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:More Chinese whispers. I reckon someone actually said Chippy Alley.

Might aswell through in Muhammad ali .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:45 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:More Chinese whispers. I reckon someone actually said Chippy Alley.

Might aswell thrown Muhammad ali in there.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:18 pm

Latest report state that he's signing for Everton again.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 pm

Checking out Howells school now Dirk Kuyt's daughter has gone to university and left a space...

Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:36 pm

Some good twitter rumours out there, I’ve seen one that we have offered Ryan Sessengnon a contract

Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:02 pm

thomas9990 wrote:Some good twitter rumours out there, I’ve seen one that we have offered Ryan Sessengnon a contract

Seen that , the ali one tho is hr was seen at the ground by a mate of mine this morning .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:11 pm

thomas9990 wrote:Some good twitter rumours out there, I’ve seen one that we have offered Ryan Sessengnon a contract

I thought he was going to Palace, definitely been training with them, but not sure if that’s as a trial or just to keep his fitness up ?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:58 pm

Maybe it is a coincidence that he’s at the CCS today, but if there is any mileage in this then anybody doubting he could make a major difference for us needs to give their head a wobble.

I’m guessing it’s the same ones that were saying that Barkley would be a waste of money this time last season !!

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:06 pm

The uncertainty over Dele Alli continues with reports that Everton are in talks with Tottenham Hotspur to renegotiate conditions that would apply if Everton were to re-sign the former England international.

Dele's 2½-year contract with Everton expired two weeks ago and he is now technically a free agent but the player returned to Finch Farm this week and continues to train with Everton, who have promised to help his continuing rehabilitation after more than a year lost to groin injury problems.

Under the original agreement between the clubs, it was believed that if Dele were to sign a new deal at Everton, even though he is technically a free-agent, Spurs would be due an unspecified lump payment, and the Toffees had been trying to negotiate a different fee structure.

However, Alan Myers of Sky Sports suggests that the Blues would only need to pay the North London club if they later sold Dele on and this has been lent credence by Paddy Boyland in The Athletic who says an agreement is close.