Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut on Willock: ‘We've been’

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:32 am

Erol Bulut on Willock:

‘We've been interested in him since January. I think he has the skills that maybe our wingers didn't have last season.”

“One-against-one situations and going direct to goal to score goals. He’s 26 years old, a very good age where you can expect much more things from him this season for Cardiff.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut on Willock: ‘We've been’

Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:28 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:30 pm

It could just be sour grapes on instagram but some of the qpr fans are slating him, saying he's the laziest player ever, fakes illnesses when he can't be bothered to play, and worries more about how he looks rather than winning a game of football.

A little worrying!

Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:41 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:It could just be sour grapes on instagram but some of the qpr fans are slating him, saying he's the laziest player ever, fakes illnesses when he can't be bothered to play, and worries more about how he looks rather than winning a game of football.

A little worrying!

Could be just sour fans. Even if he was like this, don’t see Bulut allowing it to happen under his watch.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:22 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:It could just be sour grapes on instagram but some of the qpr fans are slating him, saying he's the laziest player ever, fakes illnesses when he can't be bothered to play, and worries more about how he looks rather than winning a game of football.

A little worrying!

Well for me - Happy he is here just need a striker up top to go along with this signing .

Fri Jul 12, 2024 9:46 pm

A little worrying!

Karlon Grant was the supposedly the laziest player ever according to WBA fans and that turned out to be a crock of shite

Hopefully it’s just sour grapes

Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:20 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

A little worrying!

Well for me - Happy he is here just need a striker up top to go along with this signing .

I think you are right. They are not happy at losing him. There are even some former professionals criticising his move to Cardiff.

I guess, f he was crap, there probably wouldnt be as many posts - but QPR certainly dont seem happy he is coming to us.

Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:35 am

Talk is cheap, whether it be from disgruntled EX fans or expectant new fans from the club a new player signs for.

Football is littered with players who move clubs, sometimes the move works, sometimes it does not.

For me, any player who signs for us has my full support and backing, and I wish them well. As always, let the player's boots do the talking, because that is the only thing that really matters.

Personally I think Willock is an excellent signing for us, with only his wages to worry about. Also, he wouldn't be here if Bulut did not want him. The rebuild has started, hopefully many more to come. :bluebird: