Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ BBC CALLUM CHAMBERS ‘

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:37 am

BBC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ BBC CALLUM CHAMBERS ‘

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:23 pm

29 years old, over 200 premier league appearances, will bring good professional experience to the squad swell and hopefully improve mcguiness and goutas as players and defence itself.

For a free transfer I think that's one of the best signings we've made in years - hoping he still has the talent

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:25 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:29 years old, over 200 premier league appearances, will bring good professional experience to the squad swell and hopefully improve mcguiness and goutas as players and defence itself.

For a free transfer I think that's one of the best signings we've made in years - hoping he still has the talent

Certainly brings experience

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:27 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:29 years old, over 200 premier league appearances, will bring good professional experience to the squad swell and hopefully improve mcguiness and goutas as players and defence itself.

Certainly brings experience

just have to wait and see, especially with his lack of game time last year but in fairness he was in a team who came 4th.