Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Song for CCS

Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:55 am

Y Viva Espana,Come on Spain do the business.
Be great pre match through the PA system and us fans during the games :occasion5:
Only one little thing needs to happen first :banghead: …………

Re: New Song for CCS

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:12 am

theclaw wrote:Y Viva Espana,Come on Spain do the business.
Be great pre match through the PA system and us fans during the games :occasion5:
Only one little thing needs to happen first :banghead: …………

Haha this would be funny as hell!!!

A song that I've always thought would be amazing at CCFC stadium is Bastille's Pompeii...starts off with a chant, ah ah oh ah oh, ah ah oh ah oh...then mentions hills (welsh theme)...and the 'city that we love'

We'd be the first ever team in the world to give it a bash. The hairs on my arms are stood up typing this haha!!!

Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:39 pm

Get the words up on the screen haha Nash would never allow the music to be played it would be to antagonistic and may cause upset to english fans.

Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:00 pm

Comes across petty for me, rather the fans put in some effort and actually learn the words to Men or Harlech!

Der der der der der *clap* *clap* sounds dreadful. A defiant song which, sung by thousands, would be an amazing atmosphere and certainly daunting for away teams.

It’ll never happen though…

Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:20 pm

MillenniumNova wrote:Comes across petty for me, rather the fans put in some effort and actually learn the words to Men or Harlech!

Der der der der der *clap* *clap* sounds dreadful. A defiant song which, sung by thousands, would be an amazing atmosphere and certainly daunting for away teams.

We do sing the words at the cardiff city stadium its the wales games that don' t sing the words to men of harlech cardiff fans do
Have you been to a cardiff match? We also sing it at away games.

Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:23 pm

montyblue wrote:
MillenniumNova wrote:Comes across petty for me, rather the fans put in some effort and actually learn the words to Men or Harlech!

We do sing the words at the cardiff city stadium its the wales games that don' t sing the words to men of harlech cardiff fans do
Have you been to a cardiff match? We also sing it at away games.

Its called football banter when the english teams come to play at cardiff and kick off with god save the king and sheep sh.gg.rs

Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:48 pm

It may never be allowed over the tannoy but they can’t Stop the fans singing :thumbup:

Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:09 pm

Oh my dear i'am off to sunny spain
"Y viva espana"
I'am taking the costa brava plane
"Y viva espana"
If you'd like to watch the english lose
In some cool cabana
and hear all the senorita's sing
ole ole ole.

Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:48 pm

The English played a team from Spain
"Y viva Espana"

They played that fu**king Harry Kane
"Y viva espana"

We hope you saw the Spanish score, from some cool cabana
We wanted them to score f**king more,
España, por favor!

:occasion5:

Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:09 pm

Already ordered my Spanish flag for away games. England f**ked it up, f**ked it up. They even find it amusing.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:08 pm

Our version of it’s coming home is decent enough :laughing5: