Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City are also

Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:03 pm

Cardiff City U21’s away to Barry Town tonight:

BARRY TOWN 5 CARDIFF CITY U21 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City are also

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:04 pm

Barry Town 1-0

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:05 pm

Cardiff 1-1

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:09 pm

Barry Town score again 2-1

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:15 pm

2-2

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:16 pm

3-2

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:27 pm

Barry Town now winning 4-2

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:36 pm

Barry Town 5 Cardiff CITU U21 2

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:40 pm

Barry Town 5 Cardiff City U21’s 3

Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:43 pm

Result:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:58 pm

Laughable in many ways...Our Under 21's should be all over these... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:16 pm

Its beyond a joke now.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:53 pm

It’s embarrassing, but Wez will say they are already all loaned out oops to non league :lol:

Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It’s embarrassing, but Wez will say they are already all loaned out oops to non league :lol:

Has there ever been a protest, to get someone of DP stature out of any club?

He must hold something over the club to be kept here ?

It's a proper shit show... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:44 pm

Gents, i think some of your expectations are off the scale.

80% of our U21 squad will be semi pro at best
10% may make L2/Conf
with less than 1 making it to a championship first team squad, if we are lucky

Losing to a semi pro team is about right, thats the level these lads are at. Why do our better lads get stolen, because you have a better chance getting a L2 contract after Man U or Liverpool U21's than Cardiff City.

The big boys U23's lose to L2 teams in one of the cups all the time.

The problem for us is identifying and keeping the kids that will continue to progress and get them into the first team

I am firmly in the u21 football is pointless camp, the standard is not high enough. it should only be there for one season after youth, as you need to be playing mens football at whatever level you can compete.

In regard to this kid, its pointless playing u21 football so the Irish league may be just what he wants we can see something in him and taking a punt for very little loss. Its what Brentford do

Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:56 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Gents, i think some of your expectations are off the scale.

80% of our U21 squad will be semi pro at best
10% may make L2/Conf
with less than 1 making it to a championship first team squad, if we are lucky

Losing to a semi pro team is about right, thats the level these lads are at. Why do our better lads get stolen, because you have a better chance getting a L2 contract after Man U or Liverpool U21's than Cardiff City.

The big boys U23's lose to L2 teams in one of the cups all the time.

The problem for us is identifying and keeping the kids that will continue to progress and get them into the first team

I am firmly in the u21 football is pointless camp, the standard is not high enough. it should only be there for one season after youth, as you need to be playing mens football at whatever level you can compete.

In regard to this kid, its pointless playing u21 football so the Irish league may be just what he wants we can see something in him and taking a punt for very little loss. Its what Brentford do

Can you please stop being so positive about loaning out players to lower leagues and foreign leagues, it just doesn’t fit in with all the anti Cardiff employees and young players postings on here.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It’s embarrassing, but Wez will say they are already all loaned out oops to non league :lol:

Most of that team weren't in the u23 last year but u18 ,what is embarrassing is your vendetta against a club ledgend like purse ,what has he ever done to you to hate him so much ? .

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:03 am

wez1927 wrote:

Most of that team weren't in the u23 last year but u18 ,what is embarrassing is your vendetta against a club ledgend like purse ,what has he ever done to you to hate him so much ? .

Love our club, what’s embarrassing is your love in with Tan and Co and the only reason you support Purse is because he’s employed by Tan, a yes man and very very cheap.

We are talking about little Barry Town and we concede 5 goals.

Back Our Club Wez, not the clowns running it.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Love our club, what’s embarrassing is your love in with Tan and Co and the only reason you support Purse is because he’s employed by Tan, a yes man and very very cheap.

I always back the Club that's my point ,you're just day in day out having ago, there is a good feeling
factor from most fans in the air this preseason, new kit and badge , signing quailty players but not from you just the same old negative vibe ,you're latest vendetta is against purse like I said what has he done to you to hate him ? . He's been told to do a job and he's doing it , bring players through to a 1st team pathway he's doing that . Purse is an ex bluebird you say he's cheap prove it ! Do you know what other championship clubs pay there u23/21 managers? .

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:08 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I always back the Club that's my point ,you're just day in day out having ago, there is a good feeling
factor from most fans in the air this preseason, new kit and badge , signing quailty players but not from you just the same old negative vibe ,you're latest vendetta is against purse like I said what has he done to you to hate him ? . He's been told to do a job and he's doing it , bring players through to a 1st team pathway he's doing that . Purse is an ex bluebird you say he's cheap prove it ! Do you know what other championship clubs pay there u23/21 managers? .

You never back Our Club that’s my point.

You back the Regime No matter what, honestly can’t believe it.

The Club will always be Ours.

It’s Our Club deep down , but you back the Tyrant.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Nonsense I've back the Club who ever the owner is you don't

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:26 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That’s not backing the club that’s backing the owner No Matere what he does to our club

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:29 am

Just found this and at least 3 more you saying it’s Time for Tan to go :lol:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That’s not backing the club that’s backing the owner No Matere what he does to our club

You live in the past and can't see the present time , you need to move on and get behind the club not this constant state of negativity thankfully most fans are positive for the season.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:32 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You live in the past and can't see the present time , you need to move on and get behind the club not this constant state of negativity thankfully most fans are positive for the season.

Wez,

You only said this a couple of months ago, it’s time for Tan to go :lol:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez,

You only said this a couple of months ago, it’s time for Tan to go :lol:

Yes I said that and if we get the right buyers it's time for Tan to go but this topic isn't about Tan is it ? You make every topic about Tan that's my point you say Tan isn't the club and it's ours but don't back the Club and just constantly bleat negativity, purse is doing the job he's been told to do with the players he has in every match it's not about winning it's about bring players through something you can't see .

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:15 am

Wez,

My proof of putting My Club first and Support them NO matter who the Owners are is:

I have renewed yet again My Season Ticket for the 52nd Consecutive Season in a row.

I rightly have my views / opinions on how My Club is run and should be allowed especially when it’s been stripped of everything, worse in debt and not improved on the pitch.