Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Ticket Sales

Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:38 am

Just been reading it’s about 12,500

I was hoping for more regular updates but nothing so far from the club since it ticked over 10,000.

Realistically, we should shift for 14,000 before the start of the season :bluescarf:

Re: Season Ticket Sales

Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:48 am

Mr Ducie wrote:Just been reading it’s about 12,500

I was hoping for more regular updates but nothing so far from the club since it ticked over 10,000.

Realistically, we should shift for 14,000 before the start of the season :bluescarf:

I think we’ll do that easily mate. Loads seem to be hanging on, waiting for signings.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:58 am

Yes Joff,

It’s 12,500

I was hoping for 16,500 as let’s be honest, Superb value and we’ve been cheap now for years.

Our catchment area is unbelievable.

90% of Clubs since Covid have increased their sales.

When Birmingham in League 1 16,500 and Bradford League 2 get over 17,000 just shows that ours are not good sales at all.

And according to some the Club is improving and big signings and everything positive

We have got finally Stability in keeping our manager, who for me his last few games were worse than garbage.

Yes we need to be selling more or else their will be NO atmosphere.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:25 pm

hopefully shift a few more by the start of the season

getting mine next week :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:24 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:Just been reading it’s about 12,500

Should shift a few more with a few signings .still a few weeks to go .

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:16 pm

I think people recall the dire football last season, not to mention the terrible atmosphere these days, made for a pretty grim matchday experience. It might be cheap, but giving up your Saturday for it might be a step too far for some….

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:40 pm

Annis, there will be no atmosphere anyway.

The stewards are on top. Can't even stand. Swear and you're out.

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:36 pm

goats wrote:I think people recall the dire football last season, not to mention the terrible atmosphere these days, made for a pretty grim matchday experience. It might be cheap, but giving up your Saturday for it might be a step too far for some….

Goats,

I agree with you, but according to Wez, everyone he knows says we are improving etc etc etc

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:36 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Annis, there will be no atmosphere anyway.

The stewards are on top. Can't even stand. Swear and you're out.

Nash and the Stewards have killed the atmosphere

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:37 am

You’re right Annis, as we’ve all known for years. Until Nash has gone and we can have some atmosphere good natured banter with the away fans then I can be arsed with it anymore. I’ve been to happier wakes than going to the CCS last season.
Having been to see a few other foreign clubs whilst on holiday, the difference is unreal. Saw athletic Bilbao last season, what an atmosphere, the Swiss clubs are decent even, Germans amazing….uk dead. :old:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:45 am

goats wrote:You’re right Annis, as we’ve all known for years. Until Nash has gone and we can have some atmosphere good natured banter with the away fans then I can be arsed with it anymore. I’ve been to happier wakes than going to the CCS last season.
Having been to see a few other foreign clubs whilst on holiday, the difference is unreal. Saw athletic Bilbao last season, what an atmosphere, the Swiss clubs are decent even, Germans amazing….uk dead. :old:

Goats my old friend.

Nash and his Stewards have absolutely made CCS Souless

May I add they had the backing of the CCST / Keith

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:You’re right Annis, as we’ve all known for years. Until Nash has gone and we can have some atmosphere good natured banter with the away fans then I can be arsed with it anymore. I’ve been to happier wakes than going to the CCS last season.

Goats my old friend.

Annis, I’ve had first hand experience of the over zealous stewarding. In your opinion, would there be any point in contacting the club? Ken Choo maybe?

Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:55 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Goats my old friend.

Annis, I’ve had first hand experience of the over zealous stewarding. In your opinion, would there be any point in contacting the club? Ken Choo maybe?

Andrew,

Personally I think Choo would listen and then smile and say he would look in to it, but that would be it.

Choo is virtually non existent now at Cardiff City

Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Goats my old friend.

Andrew,

Personally I think Choo would listen and then smile and say he would look in to it, but that would be it.

Choo is virtually non existent now at Cardiff City

Cheers Annis
I’d rather him say NO rather than lie.

Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:25 pm

Not bad but not great by any stretch of the imagination.

Numbers like this make the “sleeping giant” comments seem ridiculous

Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:07 am

On holidays and the City Commercial director approached me after spotting my City beach towel.

16,000 sold last year including corporate and half season tickets.

Currently at12,600 , confident they will shift a further few thousand before the season kicks off.

Bulut is very well liked by the senior players and expect a few more in and out the door