Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watching CCFC in lanzarote

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:02 pm

Long shot but as I’m away in LZ for the jacks’ away game, does anyone know of any good bars to watch it?
I know I’ll be up against it with loads wanting to watch premier league games but I’m going to give it a go.
Cheers in advance. :bluescarf:

Re: Watching CCFC in lanzarote

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:40 pm

I watched the last Jack home game on my bed in my hotel room in Majorca haha Bought a VPN and watched it on Now TV

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:42 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Long shot but as I’m away in LZ for the jacks’ away game, does anyone know of any good bars to watch it?
I know I’ll be up against it with loads wanting to watch premier league games but I’m going to give it a go.
I'm in Costa teguise when the jacks game is on come and watch it with me and another 4 of us

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Long shot but as I’m away in LZ for the jacks’ away game, does anyone know of any good bars to watch it?

If your in purto del carman sunset beach always put the city games on for me

Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
I'm in Costa teguise when the jacks game is on come and watch it with me and another 4 of us

Now there’s a plan. Would I make it back by the Sunday though? :D

Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:

If your in purto del carman sunset beach always put the city games on for me

That’s another plan as I know the Mrs is talking about going there for the day :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:56 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What resort you staying at ?

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What resort you staying at ?

Playa Blanca

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:16 am

Good Irish sports bar in plays blanca.
Multiple screens and happy to put games on for me..
Real good breakfast aswell

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:09 am

ccfcblue1980 wrote:Good Irish sports bar in plays blanca.

Is that The Harp?

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:13 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
ccfcblue1980 wrote:Good Irish sports bar in plays blanca.

Is that The Harp?

Havent stayed in playa blanca but stayed in teguise and carmen. And tbh most bars will have the live games on as they know people will turn up. When I was out there last year they had firesticks on 7 or 8 tvs. People would ask for a game and they would search and stream

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:37 am

My first thoughts were that it would be pretty straightforward as it was on Sky but there’ll probably be loads wanting to watch different matches.

Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:56 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:My first thoughts were that it would be pretty straightforward as it was on Sky but there’ll probably be loads wanting to watch different matches.

Loads of bars will have it on guaranteed

Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:49 pm

There's a few of us going to paradise sports bar in Costa teguise.

Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:11 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:My first thoughts were that it would be pretty straightforward as it was on Sky but there’ll probably be loads wanting to watch different matches.

There can't be that many matches on Sunday at 3pm can there?

Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:37 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:

There can't be that many matches on Sunday at 3pm can there?

There’s two prem games 2pm and 430pm so I’m guessing one leads into the other which should mean if they have more than one screen I’ll be ok.
Found 2 that’ve said that they’ll show it so happy days. Gave some jacks some stick this afternoon while walking about, much to my wife’s embarrassment :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:There's a few of us going to paradise sports bar in Costa teguise.

Cheers Wez.
It’s enough of a chore for the Mrs that I’m watching it at all, let alone going to another resort to meet up with 8 ‘civilised’ city fans :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:09 pm

What bars are they showing it in mate ?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:18 pm

Pikey1927 wrote:What bars are they showing it in mate ?

Most bars will put it on for u especially if they have more than 1 TV. When I was in teguise and carmen most sports type bars had numerous tvs and firesticks to satisfy loads of fans