Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS THE 2ND PLAYER ON BULUTS 3 MAN SHORT LIST:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:37 am

My View would be a great signing and as I have already said if your good then you will have made the first team by 19 yrs old and he’s made 10 for a Premier League Club.

Be a Quality Signing for the Championship and they are willing to let him go.

This is Bulut’s 2nd player of the 3 that he has a shortlist for.

Centre midfielder David Ozoh, 19, who has already played 10 first team games at Crystal Palace, is included on Cardiff City's three-man shortlist with Man City's Alex Robertson.

Ozoh has been with Crystal Palace since he was 8yrs old.

In 2022 Ozoh signed his first professional contract.

He is available and it’s understood they would want a fee for him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: THIS THE 2ND PLAYER ON BULUTS 3 MAN SHORT LIST:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:49 am

You see I am more than happy to say this player is a Premier/ Crystal Palace player as he has actually played for them at first team level in top flight football :thumbright:

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:01 am

It’s encouraging to see that we’re looking at Premier quality players.

Even loans will be costly but well worth the investment to improve the calibre. Lots of examples where these type of signings have worked well for both clubs and players for us and many others.

Let’s hope we get a few of these sorted quickly as Bulut seemed to indicate that they may join up in Austria didn’t he ?

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:10 am

piledriver64 wrote:It’s encouraging to see that we’re looking at Premier quality players.

Even loans will be costly but well worth the investment to improve the calibre. Lots of examples where these type of signings have worked well for both clubs and players for us and many others.

Let’s hope we get a few of these sorted quickly as Bulut seemed to indicate that they may join up in Austria didn’t he ?

I agree totally

And Bulut did say another signing was imminent

Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:45 am

Great to see some ambition with these signings. Cautiously positive but you never know with the City :D

Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:33 am

Who's the 3rd on list? :D

Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:12 am

pembroke allan wrote:Who's the 3rd on list? :D

Find out tomorrow :)

Super Sunday signing then

Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:My View would be a great signing and as I have already said if your good then you will have made the first team by 19 yrs old and he’s made 10 for a Premier League Club.

Be a Quality Signing for the Championship and they are willing to let him go.

This is Bulut’s 2nd player of the 3 that he has a shortlist for.

Centre midfielder David Ozoh, 19, who has already played 10 first team games at Crystal Palace, is included on Cardiff City's three-man shortlist with Man City's Alex Robertson.

Ozoh has been with Crystal Palace since he was 8yrs old.

In 2022 Ozoh signed his first professional contract.

He is available and it’s understood they would want a fee for him.

If there letting wintle go I can see this happening

Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:39 pm

Derby County are said to be in pole position to secure the signing of Crystal Palace youngster David Ozoh this summer, with Cardiff City, Luton Town and Plymouth Argyle set to miss out.

The dynamic midfielder has been tracked by all four Championship sides, but in the latest update, it is the Rams who look to be closest to making the teenager theirs in the coming weeks, with Darren Witcoop claiming that Paul Warne's side are now 'expected' to land the teenager's services.

The 19-year-old featured nine times for the Eagles in the Premier League during the most recent campaign, with an impressive performance against Champions Manchester City the pick of the bunch from his cameos.

With the quality that Palace possess in their midfield ranks, the top flight side seem happy to let Ozoh depart the club for the season ahead, with County hoping to secure a season-long loan for the star.

That will have played into their hands compared to Luton, who wanted to sign the midfielder on a permanent deal, following their relegation back into the Football League, while Wayne Rooney’s Argyle side were also after a temporary switch.