Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Joe Ralls “

Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:29 am

Joe Ralls could be set to make two big milestones this season

He's 28 games away from making his 400th appearance in the Championship

He also just 14 games away from 400 appearances for the Bluebirds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Joe Ralls “

Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:51 pm

mr cardiff city himself! amazing guy a true gent and a model pro, im hoping hes allowed to retire with us and then we take him on as coach hes been around and seen it all.

always got time for the fans, some dont rate him but i do hes always giving his all :notworthy: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:37 pm

Good player to have around the club .I was one of his biggest critics but last season played well .

Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:03 pm

kyle08 wrote:mr cardiff city himself! amazing guy a true gent and a model pro, im hoping hes allowed to retire with us and then we take him on as coach hes been around and seen it all.

always got time for the fans, some dont rate him but i do hes always giving his all :notworthy: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I totally agree, you don't get football players committing themselves to a club like he has to Cardiff. He's been a great player for us and always gives his best, even if his body is telling him not to.

I've been told he wants to stay and coach in the academy when he retires :thumbup:

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:27 pm

MikeO76 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:mr cardiff city himself! amazing guy a true gent and a model pro, im hoping hes allowed to retire with us and then we take him on as coach hes been around and seen it all.

Yes I totally agree, you don't get football players committing themselves to a club like he has to Cardiff. He's been a great player for us and always gives his best, even if his body is telling him not to.

I've been told he wants to stay and coach in the academy when he retires :thumbup:

I’d hope we can find a role for him anywhere. He’s such a fantastic role model and influence on the players and youngsters around him.

For me he’s already a club legend.

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:46 pm

Club LEGEND without a doubt. Gets thrown around but easy to say it for Joe.

Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:23 pm

welshrarebit wrote:
MikeO76 wrote:

I’d hope we can find a role for him anywhere. He’s such a fantastic role model and influence on the players and youngsters around him.

For me he’s already a club legend.

:thumbup:

Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:05 pm

Joe has been a great servant always puts a shift In and most importantly win lose or draw he always appreciates the fans and is a class act in my eyes a role model for the young pros

Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:20 pm

One of my fav players , great guy , great role model , and a solid player , very loyal and it’s about time he had a song
There’s only one Joe ralls

Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:52 am

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:One of my fav players , great guy , great role model , and a solid player , very loyal and it’s about time he had a song

Agreed! Needs far more love and the type of player who'd go up a gear if he heard the fans belting out his name. Top attitude for our club!

Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:42 am

Never understood City’s fans lack of love for him as a club player Always gives his best and most people say that’s what they want to see as a minimum from a city player
Been with the club for 13 years and only a few players have more appearance's than him in our 125 years . I can not recall any chant for him in any game over that period
As a fan base we have been found wanting in this aspect

Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:10 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
Richy roofer ccfc wrote:One of my fav players , great guy , great role model , and a solid player , very loyal and it’s about time he had a song

Agreed! Needs far more love and the type of player who'd go up a gear if he heard the fans belting out his name. Top attitude for our club!

Yes exactly, he would thrive off it :thumbright: