Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are doomed

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:34 pm

If Eluned Morgan becomes First minister. Her record as Health Minister is scandalous.

Re: We are doomed

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:42 pm

On the bright side. She’d cease to be health minister

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:43 pm

Brezza wrote:If Eluned Morgan becomes First minister. Her record as Health Minister is scandalous.

We are doomed anyway now that Labour are in power, be even worse now in Wales

Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:45 pm

We last voted for this government two First Ministers ago. When the disastrous Truss was booted out by her own, the opposition were screaming that "they need to go to the country"; The Parallels are striking.

Anyway, the London unions will decide who governs us.

Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:23 pm

Said long time ago when drakeford took over it would then be her or gething then it will be other to take over the three amigos! (Health ministers) Each one as incompetent as each other this is the woman who is health minister who did nothing after £150m disappeared from health board saying its was upto them to sort out it was never found.... i agree we are doomed... at moment dping nothing to help her consituents to keep Drs surgery prefer to let people walk 4miles to nearest one with her mother amongst them...:banghead:

Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:26 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We last voted for this government two First Ministers ago. When the disastrous Truss was booted out by her own, the opposition were screaming that "they need to go to the country"; The Parallels are striking.

I agree there should be another election when it’s decided who the new First Minister is, I even say that as a Labour person.

But what would happen in that election? Reform would probably have a decent presence but the most likely thing is that Labour would stay in power.

Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:33 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:We last voted for this government two First Ministers ago. When the disastrous Truss was booted out by her own, the opposition were screaming that "they need to go to the country"; The Parallels are striking.

I agree there should be another election when it’s decided who the new First Minister is, I even say that as a Labour person.

But what would happen in that election? Reform would probably have a decent presence but the most likely thing is that Labour would stay in power.

Or be fixed like this one was no coincidence that its looking like everyone are dropping out leaving uncontested election? She as already indicated who she wants as deputy "confident "

Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:46 am

welshrarebit wrote:On the bright side. She’d cease to be health minister

:D :D :D

Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:41 am

More coming out about how its a set up for her to be next 1st minister uncontested! :o

Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:53 am

They have been in power for a corruptable amount of time. Like the Tories they thinks it's theirs to give, although with PR it will be very difficult to rebalance.

Have your civil war in public and let the public hear what's going on. If there wasn't a conflict in Welsh labour the £200K story wouldn't have been dropped to the servile press and we'd still have Gethin.

If we had any sort of press this would be in the open, its been going on since Rhodri Morgan.

I am centre, centre right drifting from centre left over the years so haven't really thought much about the Wales Government but I am starting to despise them now. So out of touch to the people they purport to represent.

Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:06 pm

llan bluebird wrote:They have been in power for a corruptable amount of time. Like the Tories they thinks it's theirs to give, although with PR it will be very difficult to rebalance.

Have your civil war in public and let the public hear what's going on. If there wasn't a conflict in Welsh labour the £200K story wouldn't have been dropped to the servile press and we'd still have Gethin.

If we had any sort of press this would be in the open, its been going on since Rhodri Morgan.

I am centre, centre right drifting from centre left over the years so haven't really thought much about the Wales Government but I am starting to despise them now. So out of touch to the people they purport to represent.

She as now confirmed will run on unity ticket with Hugh ranker Davies with support of most if not all Labour AMs so will be elected uncontested..... from start it was a stitch up she was always going to be 1st minister one day there was order of succession drakeford gething and her it started when drakeford was elected.

Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:They have been in power for a corruptable amount of time. Like the Tories they thinks it's theirs to give, although with PR it will be very difficult to rebalance.

She as now confirmed will run on unity ticket with Hugh ranker Davies with support of most if not all Labour AMs so will be elected uncontested..... from start it was a stitch up she was always going to be 1st minister one day there was order of succession drakeford gething and her it started when drakeford was elected.

WTF is a "unity ticket" they are supposed to be the same party!!! This isn't Northern Ireland circa 2000's for gods sake.

Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:55 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

WTF is a "unity ticket" they are supposed to be the same party!!! This isn't Northern Ireland circa 2000's for gods sake.

Makes you wonder what's been going on behind scenes ? From what I've scene and way things are decided get feeling most AMs are being rode roughshod over and are being ignored ... if you've noticed anything depremental to 1st minister or sennedd decision that is bad the auto response is no comment so no scrutiny over decision making... looks like no choice on 1st minister either ? that's not democracy its more of a dictatorship which going on previous things that's what it is sack a AM on 1st ministers word twice its happened m4 relief I said no "drakeford " ect ect definitely been in power to long.