Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' VIDEO - HOW THE BLUEBIRDS FLUTTERED AWAY £200M '

Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:22 pm

Not a bad little vid of the last 10 years financially wise (or unwise). Worth an 8 minute watch although the actual figure is now £250M+. The guy has done one on the Jerks too.

https://youtu.be/x8gglMQWfpQ?si=lg6DNgFEIp-DD1Jn

Re: ' VIDEO - HOW THE BLUEBIRDS FLUTTERED AWAY £200M '

Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:51 pm

Very interesting thread, Paul…

On viewing, I thought the figures were similar to yours but arrived in a different way. However, when you think about it, there are recent factors (Covid payments, etc.) these figures are pretty much in line with those you previously described… :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:21 pm

Sven wrote:Very interesting thread, Paul…

On viewing, I thought the figures were similar to yours but arrived in a different way. However, when you think about it, there are recent factors (Covid payments, etc.) these figures are pretty much in line with those you previously described… :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Chris, we've arrived roughly at what we think the budget headroom is with FFP/PSR of £11M. Good little video series the guy has put together though, nice job

Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting that. It made a lot of sense and put a few more things in perspective. :occasion5:

Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:33 am

Simplesimon wrote:Thanks for posting that. It made a lot of sense and put a few more things in perspective. :occasion5:

No problem at all mate, glad you liked it.

Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:23 pm

What a brilliant video. Fair play.

2022, relegation surviving dross; staff costs 146% of revenue. I hope whoever oversaw those finances have left the club!!