Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WAS EXPECTING SOME TURKS.

Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:36 pm

After bulut had been out to the euros i was expecting a few turks through the door especially a striker i cannot understand why bulut thinks isac davies is the answer
Actually robinson has done the buisness in the friendlies

Re: WAS EXPECTING SOME TURKS.

Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:39 pm

montyblue wrote:After bulut had been out to the euros i was expecting a few turks through the door especially a striker i cannot understand why bulut thinks isac davies is the answer

He doesn’t think he’s the answer. We have probably talked to several strikers, competition for a good forward is high. I really doubt we are ignoring this position.

Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:53 pm

MillenniumNova wrote:
montyblue wrote:After bulut had been out to the euros i was expecting a few turks through the door especially a striker i cannot understand why bulut thinks isac davies is the answer

He doesn’t think he’s the answer. We have probably talked to several strikers, competition for a good forward is high. I really doubt we are ignoring this position.

Davies ashford etete miete 2 of those need to go elswhere
etete and miete had all last season to prove themselves and failed miserably
we could get a striker in if we pay a transfer fee but if we are going to wait till 4 games into the season 31st aug its a very big risk to see if we can get a loan or free and msy end up like the last few season without a recognised striker and the worse goal scorers in the championship again.

Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:25 pm

Davies - not good enough, never was, never will be.

Have we learned absolutely nothing?

This cannot surely be Buluts decision, and, criticise at will, but the possibility remains that Tan is telling Bulut to play him and telling Bulut how to approach the subject in the media.

If this is the case Bulut has gone down in my estimation. Allowing a madman to dictate who he plays and pandering to the whim of someone who knows nothing about football keeps us as the laughing stock of the league.

Let's hope it's all rubbish eh?

Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:53 pm

Davies & Ashford can't lead the line, they can press, run in behind and stretch defenses but there is no way they are pinning the centre halfs and everyone, especially Bulut knows that.

I will be surprised if we do not get 2 back to goals forwards before the end of the transfer window to go with Etete.

Meite is a wide forward last 20 mins impact player