Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut : “ Joel Bagan & Isaak Davies “

Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:00 pm

Erol Bulut:

“We will be shipping some of the younger brighter Academy players out this season, in order to aid their development.”

“Just look out how Joel Bagan and Isaak Davies have benefited.”

“Isaak went on loan with Kortrijk. Now he's a much more different level.”

“We can use him much better for Cardiff City.”

“That will happen for a few of the youngsters this season. We will decide together with the staff, which players will go out on loan and come back in a better position.”

Isaak Davies and Joel Bagan will be both 23 years old in another month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut : “ Joel Bagan & Isaak Davies “

Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:39 pm

Davies looked a bit lost today in the number nine role against better opposition and Bagan never looks anything other than bang average. Was surprised he got a new contract. They can both play in the Championship but are they good enough for a squad supposedly wanting to challenge this year? I don't think so. I really hope they are minor squad players if they do stay this year.

Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:09 am

EastleighBlue wrote:Davies looked a bit lost today in the number nine role against better opposition and Bagan never looks anything other than bang average. Was surprised he got a new contract. They can both play in the Championship but are they good enough for a squad supposedly wanting to challenge this year? I don't think so. I really hope they are minor squad players if they do stay this year.

Its obvious that tan has pushed Davis onto bulut thinking he can score goals so fe can score goals in the championship? Its a different class to the belgium league davies was in
and remember tan wanted the goalkeeper to shoot more.
And bagan again its come from tan use what we "have" not lets find a quality left back.

Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:37 pm

They are making up numbers for squad.. not sure why anyone thinks tan said got to put them in? Or do people suggest we get rid of all our reserves and get in 15 players to replace them all then can't imply tans picking team.

Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:05 pm

Think it's more about where they play.

Davies is more of a winger and definitely not a lone striker.