Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ You can see that we are doing”

Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:02 am

HERTHA BSC League 2 Bundesliga 1 Cardiff City 1

Hertha split their first team squad and played half the squad v Huddersfield on the same ground, a couple of hours earlier, then v Cardiff the second half of their squad.

“WE NEVER GAVE UP”

“WE HAVE THAT WINNING MENTALITY”

Erol Bulut:

"We wanted a week of good games in Austria. I think when you compare us to a German team in the League 2. Bundesliga, you can see that we are doing good things."

“The performance of the players, I am satisfied.”

“From a small mistake in the first few minutes, We never gave, that’s what I like about this team.”

“We pushed and pushed for a win and 75mins in we changed and we ended with a draw.

“It was a tough test.”

"They had a good shape and tried to keep the ball, they’re a good quality team and probably better than what we played against with Hamburg.

“I’ve said before that we’ve needed that winning mentality, and today we saw it from the team," he continued. "We pushed to try to win it, and will have a lot of games in the league like that. We are in a good way, I think.

“We’re getting the ball and making the transition from defence into attack. We have to work on some small details of it, the last pass and touch, but we still have two more games [in pre-season] and then I hope that we will be ready for Sunderland.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ You can see we are doing”

Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:07 am

HERTHA BSC League 2 Bundesliga 1 Huddersfield Town 2

Earlier kick off / same day

Huddersfield Town Fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ You can see that we are doing”

Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:37 am

League 2 Budasliga Hertha Berlin Split their first team squad to play two games one after another on the same day: