ROLL ON SATURDAY.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Hate the international breaks. :(

Lets see a real team eh? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ROLL ON SATURDAY.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Hate the international breaks. :(

Lets see a real team eh? :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hate them aswell lets hope we can get 3 points against the wurzels :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

lets smash em back to where they belong :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can't wait for sat

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm

City back on form no need to hope we're going to batter them! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

rb1976 wrote:City back on form no need to hope we're going to batter them! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you related to Blazing Saddles? :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

(Hope you're right though)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol no not that I'm aware of :? but i got that feeling we've turned a corner, players back, Bellamy bollocking everyone on and off the field and leading the team , 25,000 fans hungry after the inter break and bottom of the table opposition. Just hope we all get behind the boys if nothing else :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 pm

rb1976 wrote:Lol no not that I'm aware of :? but i got that feeling we've turned a corner, players back, Bellamy bollocking everyone on and off the field and leading the team , 25,000 fans hungry after the inter break and bottom of the table opposition. Just hope we all get behind the boys if nothing else :ayatollah:

With it being Brizzle,(plus the added spice of James in goal) I can't see us being anything less than fooking banonkers!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Lets all go Banonkers!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:Lets all go Banonkers!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:Lets all go Banonkers!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't do that Blu line with lights thingy :cry: