Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City player Anwar El Ghazi is broken:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:40 pm

Posted by Anwar 2hrs ago:

Cardiff City player Anwar El Ghazi is broken:

“This broke me. A father went to pick up birth certificates for his newborn twins only for yet another merciless Israeli airstrike to kill those twins, his wife and wife’s mother before he returned.”

“Repeatedly wiping out innocent families and defenceless babies and children is the hallmark of genocidal and oppressive forces.”

It is heartbreaking beyond, why is the USA continuing to arm Israel to back them to massacre daily Palestinian families?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239263
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City player Anwar El Ghazi is broken:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239263&start=450
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:45 pm

Anwar El Ghazi Signs for Cardiff City:

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:52 pm

Looks like the club haven’t stopped him from posting about Palestine.

Good to see, fair play to them and credit to El Ghazi for continuing to use his platform to speak out.

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:05 pm

If this doesn't effect people and make more speak out what will?

People are more worried about the race war the uk are trying to cause than to see the bigger picture of the massacre going on in Palestine.

Horrific absolutely sickening, it's not about colour or religion if It can happen there it can happen here.

People need to wake up and make their voices heard!

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Looks like the club haven’t stopped him from posting about Palestine.

Good to see, fair play to them and credit to El Ghazi for continuing to use his platform to speak out.

Ned,

I absolutely Respect Anwar for saying how he feels.

Our Club Hierarchy already accepted when he Signed how his feelings were and I salute Anwar and Then for allowing freedom of speech.

Don’t forget Malaysian fully backs Palestine and rightly so.

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:08 pm

kyle08 wrote:If this doesn't effect people and make more speak out what will?

People are more worried about the race war the uk are trying to cause than to see the bigger picture of the massacre going on in Palestine.

Horrific absolutely sickening, it's not about colour or religion if It can happen there it can happen here.

People need to wake up and make their voices heard!

Absolutely Spot on Kyle

Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:28 pm

This whole situation breaks my heart and as ever, it is the innocent in these communities who are bearing the brunt of the atrocities…
I’m not sure what the solution will be for those people who have suffered but every death is one more than needed to occur…! :cry:

Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:33 am

Aweful absolutely aweful, no words can express the deep awefulness of this.

Regardless of which side you are on this is just not acceptable and those that are driving this war, on both sides, are responsible.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:15 am

Are we gonna get loads of these posts with this guy signing?

I thought the Gaza situation always had the posts locked?

Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:29 am

One of the problems with our country is that they have made it inappropriate to speak out and to support Palestine.

Lets be clear the events of last October were atrocious. Innocent people raped and killed whilst attending a music festival. But the response was totally disproportionate and does not justify the killing of 75,000 people, purely in revenge, where 10,000 at least are still buried under the rubble of what was once the Gaza Strip.

When Russia invaded Ukraine the UK and US governments, along with NATO, helped Ukraine defend itself.

So why not Palestine. Why does the UK and US governments not support Palestine - the reason, Israel is too much of a friend - so they sit back and watch. Its disgusting.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:33 am

I know this has been posted before but I am reposting because this is the reality of those living with this day to day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtCnPYLzItQ

Thu Aug 15, 2024 10:54 am

Oct 7th was the excuse Israel wanted to implement their plan of total destruction of Palestine... if people read enough of the situation you will find the plan is to totally destroy every house hospital utilities system that's why going back to places already been attacked...the endgame is to make the land totally uninhabitable for people forcing them to move..... this as happed before an Israeli writer who as served in IDF warned of what IDF wanted to do and its happening..... its not just usa that's culpable but whole world they have power to stop what's happening but don't have the balls to act ...we all know Netanyahu IDF have committed war crimes so why haven't they come out and support international courts? Germany did what Israel is doing and we know what happened to those responsible those responsible for the atrocities in Palestine should have same outcome.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:45 am

We need big personalities, sports personalities, celebrities, governments to not be scared and to speak about Israel’s atrocities
and the world needs to turn its back on Israel and isolate them.
Well done El Ghazi

Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:43 pm

It is awful and 100% wrong what is happening to the Palestinians. You are all correct to be concerned about the situation.

However, the Israeli perpetrators are many of them the descendants of the 6 million Jews obliterated in the Holocaust when the rest of the world, including the Pope of that time, stood around and did nothing even though they suspected what was going on. Presumably, this is why as a nation they are so belligerent.

This is just to stand up for Israel a little and to attempt to balance the argument. WW2 ended shortly before I was born and as a child I saw so many men crippled for life by that conflict with nobody seemingly supporting them. Post traumatic stress disorder was not know about then.

So come on you intelligent people on this board - how do we sensibly stop the current suffering permanently with as little future deaths as possible? Personally, I don’t have a realistic answer.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:13 pm

Cardiff Exile wrote:It is awful and 100% wrong what is happening to the Palestinians. You are all correct to be concerned about the situation.

However, the Israeli perpetrators are many of them the descendants of the 6 million Jews obliterated in the Holocaust when the rest of the world, including the Pope of that time, stood around and did nothing even though they suspected what was going on. Presumably, this is why as a nation they are so belligerent.

This is just to stand up for Israel a little and to attempt to balance the argument. WW2 ended shortly before I was born and as a child I saw so many men crippled for life by that conflict with nobody seemingly supporting them. Post traumatic stress disorder was not know about then.

So come on you intelligent people on this board - how do we sensibly stop the current suffering permanently with as little future deaths as possible? Personally, I don’t have a realistic answer.

No answer unless the world stops Israel I mean Netanyahu from accomplishing his goal that of inilation of a people? In my earlier post an Israeli academic/writer points out
the aim is to turn Palestine into an unlivable wasteland .....so until usa makes it clear by stop being lap dogs to Israel this situation as no end.... just probably a regional war

Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:18 pm

Did nothing? Little old Britain stood alone against nazi and got thousands of it's citizens killed in the process especially at the start of the war we didn't have the means to bomb the death camps and didn't even know the location of belzec chelmno Treblinka etc .

Thu Aug 15, 2024 1:46 pm

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW 2024:

How can some on here justify 40,000 Palestinians Slaughtered , burnt, raped and beheaded.

How can they justify 16,700 Palestinian Children burnt alive, raped, beheaded.

9,987 Palestinians taken hostage and being brutally beaten.

Israel kill babies in a daily basics and have done for 76 years.

Gaza and The West Bank daily bombarded.

NO Water / Food / Sanitation / medicines

250,000 HOMES BLOWN UP

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=239263&start=150

156 Media Murdered

200 plus UN helpers killed

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:02 pm

TODAY:

BBC

The majority are women and children

UN verified

Israel are refusing BBC & SKY entry in to Gaza ??

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:06 pm

Palestinians now living in tents in Graveyards

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:14 pm

Three Times Benjamin Netanyahu Israeli PM has broken the Ceasefire agreement deals

Benjamin Netanyahu Does not want peace

He is deliberately trying to stay in power and not interested in hostages on both sides

132 Israeli Hostages / Nearly 10,000 Palestinians Hostages

Israel have just said live on BBC

Palestinians leave Gaza and move to Dubai

Israel want Gaza as it has Oil and Gas

When the BBC asked more questions the Israeli live on TV refused to answer

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:19 pm

For what Hamas did they deserved to be obliterated BUT certainly not at the cost of Israel killing all the innocent palestinians. What should have happened is for the israeli army to go into palestine with no bombing and then the loss of life would be the army and Hamas, but no, save the army lives and bollux to all the deaths of the palestinian population.

The Israeli government should be charged with genocide and punished for the deaths they caused.

How tbe hell can the Uk and Usa still support Israel, they should be charged with accessory to MURDER.⁷

Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:27 pm

Igovernor wrote:For what Hamas did they deserved to be obliterated BUT certainly not at the cost of Israel killing all the innocent palestinians. What should have happened is for the israeli army to go into palestine with no bombing and then the loss of life would be the army and Hamas, but no, save the army lives and bollux to all the deaths of the palestinian population.

The Israeli government should be charged with genocide and punished for the deaths they caused.

How tbe hell can the Uk and Usa still support Israel, they should be charged with accessory to MURDER.⁷

They support them Roger because jews hold powerful places within those countries gvmnts .. and Jews live of the haulocost and scream antisemitism at slightest criticism of Israel so countries are scared stiff to say no to them....

Thu Aug 15, 2024 3:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:For what Hamas did they deserved to be obliterated BUT certainly not at the cost of Israel killing all the innocent palestinians. What should have happened is for the israeli army to go into palestine with no bombing and then the loss of life would be the army and Hamas, but no, save the army lives and bollux to all the deaths of the palestinian population.

They support them Roger because jews hold powerful places within those countries gvmnts .. and Jews live of the haulocost and scream antisemitism at slightest criticism of Israel so countries are scared stiff to say no to them....

Absolutely Spot on Allan

And Roger I agree Israeli Government should be Charged with Genocide and the World should turn their backs on them and boycott Israel totally, but they won’t as America’s Government is run by Jews.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:31 pm

I have been following the situation in Gaza for a while and it is painful to watch. It is a shame that so many of our own people are supporting or ignoring this genocide and I am so proud of you guys for speaking out against it.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:38 pm

Borders Blue wrote:I have been following the situation in Gaza for a while and it is painful to watch. It is a shame that so many of our own people are supporting or ignoring this genocide and I am so proud of you guys for speaking out against it.

If like me you look at the bigger picture it as been festering for years... and you cannot but help thinking if they wanted to they could have intervened when hamas attacked after all its the most surveillanced area in world outside the demilitarised zone in Korea! But it was the excuse Netanyahu wanted to implement his plan to remove Palestinians from their land? Subsequent rhetoric from his gvmnt eludes to this in no uncertain terms plus the land grabbing being implemented now by settlers.

Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:03 pm

I mentioned this as being interesting on another thread but in case you missed it or just decided to ignore me then it is interesting watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqK3_n6pdDY&t=26s

Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:24 pm

Borders Blue wrote:I have been following the situation in Gaza for a while and it is painful to watch. It is a shame that so many of our own people are supporting or ignoring this genocide and I am so proud of you guys for speaking out against it.

Thank you, but we need more and more to speak up and condemn Israel Barbaric actions

Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:08 am

Welshman in CA wrote:I mentioned this as being interesting on another thread but in case you missed it or just decided to ignore me then it is interesting watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqK3_n6pdDY&t=26s

Not available in our country.

Care to break it down please

Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:35 am

Hamas, Palestine, even USA are saying agree to this new deal Benjamin Netanyahu , but he’s differing again as his right wing party do not want peace and Benjamin Netanyahu Does not want peace he wants to wipe out Palestine.

USA should stop supplying the artillery etc etc

Today / Sky News