Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Swansea Fans Waiting For Cardiff City Fans Arrival “

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:21 pm

Giving Cardiff fans a great welcome :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Swansea Fans Waiting For Cardiff City Fans Arrival “

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:22 pm

The Jacks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:23 pm

The Jacks

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:23 pm

The Jacks Today

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:24 pm

The Jacks

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:30 pm

Pegs all over the place

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:39 pm

Do we do this when we play them?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:41 pm

OBSESSED with us they are OBSESSED :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:43 pm

Reply:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:09 pm

Waiting to see what the latest fashion is

Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Reply:

I didnt come on here to get involved in this :lol: :lol: but i couldnt resist
You might want to tell that guy annis that the photo is from outside the ground and cardiff fans can still go there.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:40 pm

We might well be there next year if we have our way :shock:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:44 pm

carlton58 wrote:Waiting to see what the latest fashion is

Exactly that :D

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:04 pm

carlton58 wrote: :clap: :lol:

Waiting to see what the latest fashion is

It’s their equivalent to the Hollywood boardwalk, where they can stand and watch the fashionable stars as closely as they ever will…! :lol:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:25 pm

Even the tree is trying to move away from them because of the stench. Pondlife.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:00 pm

curiousjack wrote:

You might want to tell that guy annis that the photo is from outside the ground and cardiff fans can still go there.

What the Hell are you on about? You did come on here "to get involved in this", and as we were in a "BUBBLE" and a POLICE barrier in between, how the hell can "Cardiff fans still go there"? Also why don't you stay on your own site? You might get more support there. :thumbup:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:24 pm

BLUE54 wrote:
curiousjack wrote:

What the Hell are you on about? You did come on here "to get involved in this", and as we were in a "BUBBLE" and a POLICE barrier in between, how the hell can "Cardiff fans still go there"? Also why don't you stay on your own site? You might get more support there. :thumbup:

Listen im here in peace but like a little bit of banter. I respect you and your club just found it a little bit funny how the guy is saying wont be standing there when theres no bubble when in fact the bubble only relates to the game.

Im not ignorant to the fact that cardiff were massive "hooligan" wise and probably run rings around swansea back in the day but if cardiff really wanted to they could easily bring 1000s of fans to the entire area bubble or not and "take over the city" like before but choose not too.

I understand it wouldnt be wise as well due to cctv, banning orders etc

Much respect
Curious jack

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:23 am

They're like boy band fans hoping for a glimpse of their heroes

Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:26 am

School holidays eh?

Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:02 am

School holidays eh?

Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:28 pm

They obviously have pegs to sell to the people from the big city.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:27 pm

I still think wanting to make youre own way to Swansea is a bad idea if you look at the area parking is a nightmare around there ground and it’s a fair walk to the station through a area where hundreds of Swansea fans congrats you see what happens when they are waiting for the coaches can you imagine them waiting for us outside and you got to get back to youre car or the station someone will get hurt be careful what you wish for that’s all I’m saying

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:39 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I still think wanting to make youre own way to Swansea is a bad idea if you look at the area parking is a nightmare around there ground and it’s a fair walk to the station through a area where hundreds of Swansea fans congrats you see what happens when they are waiting for the coaches can you imagine them waiting for us outside and you got to get back to youre car or the station someone will get hurt be careful what you wish for that’s all I’m saying

Can see your point. But that never used to happen.... went on the train loads. They didn't seem to have such a large welcome committee when we could come as we liked.....

We all thought they were Kenyans, good runners.....

IYKYK

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:43 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I still think wanting to make youre own way to Swansea is a bad idea if you look at the area parking is a nightmare around there ground and it’s a fair walk to the station through a area where hundreds of Swansea fans congrats you see what happens when they are waiting for the coaches can you imagine them waiting for us outside and you got to get back to youre car or the station someone will get hurt be careful what you wish for that’s all I’m saying

I did it with my other half about 3yrs ago used car park nearby.... no problem with anyone running parking or on way to ground but there again didn't advertise who was supporting.. :lol:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:46 pm

eddiep wrote:

Can see your point. But that never used to happen.... went on the train loads. They didn't seem to have such a large welcome committee when we could come as we liked.....

We all thought they were Kenyans, good runners.....

IYKYK

I went on the train loads of times to Swansea but we went there in big numbers but those days are long gone it was pay on the gate in those days and as I said we had big numbers over there and walked around there liked we owned it

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:19 pm

Big reason why it remains a bubble. Would seriously be bad clashes of fans.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:36 am

MillenniumNova wrote:Big reason why it remains a bubble. Would seriously be bad clashes of fans.

a neutral version regarding this fixture

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/swan ... re-3245797

Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:19 pm

Anyone remember the days before the bubbles and loads of police ?...we used to arrive by train no secret and outside the train station was like a ghost town strange that dodon'you think ?...

Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:11 pm

Caztheturkk wrote:Anyone remember the days before the bubbles and loads of police ?...we used to arrive by train no secret and outside the train station was like a ghost town strange that dodon'you think ?...

I remember well, NO Jacks to be seen