Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where's the Bulut haters now?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:47 pm

You were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a bad result......it never came, so you've all gone quiet, for now!

Judge this guy when he has his full eleven on the pitch. When that happens you will be surprised, mark my words.

In Bulut we trust. If you think the way we played was one dimensional, and the Bulut way......God knows what spectacles you were looking through.

This guy, given time with this revamped squad, will take us places. If you can't see that you must be more blinkered than a horse at the Grand National. Keep the faith. :bluebird:

Re: Where's the Bulut haters now?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:51 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:You were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a bad result......it never came, so you've all gone quiet, for now!

Judge this guy when he has his full eleven on the pitch. When that happens you will be surprised, mark my words.

In Bulut we trust. If you think the way we played was one dimensional, and the Bulut way......God knows what spectacles you were looking through.

This guy, given time with this revamped squad, will take us places. If you can't see that you must be more blinkered than a horse at the Grand National. Keep the faith. :bluebird:

Well said, sir….! :thumbup:

I think we saw the shoots of progress in that second half and with players yet to come in, things are looking better…! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:54 pm

We were out of the game for 60 minutes today against an ordinary Swansea side who have lost most of their talented players. When I say out of the game I mean totally toyed with in the first half.

I'm still not convinced with Bullet. Tactically naive with no plan B. Subs got him out of jail today but in reality we should have been 3 down halftime.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:57 pm

Barryblues wrote:We were out of the game for 60 minutes today against an ordinary Swansea side who have lost most of their talented players. When I say out of the game I mean totally toyed with in the first half.

I'm still not convinced with Bullet. Tactically naive with no plan B. Subs got him out of jail today but in reality we should have been 3 down halftime.

Who put the subs on????....the ref, the linesman, the fans?.....or THE MANAGER? :bluebird:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:57 pm

I’m far from a Bulut hater, but I do believe a better manager would have won that game today. We were shit for the majority of the game and Bulut’s inability to adapt our style of play is to blame.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:58 pm

Barryblues wrote:We were out of the game for 60 minutes today against an ordinary Swansea side who have lost most of their talented players. When I say out of the game I mean totally toyed with in the first half.

Totally agree, we had no shape, no way of progressing up the pitch, until Colwill and Tanner provide a route up that right flank.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:01 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

Who put the subs on????....the ref, the linesman, the fans?.....or THE MANAGER? :bluebird:

Should have been earlier and we probably would have won the game.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:02 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

Don’t make it out to be a master stroke. Those subs are the subs 100% of fans would have played. He got lucky today, in a game that we could have and should have won.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:04 pm

Barryblues wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Should have been earlier and we probably would have won the game.

Jeez, get back to your half empty glass Barry......and good luck at Becher's Brook with those blinkers. :bluebird:

Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:16 pm

One point out of nine.

Bottom of the table.

Worst goal difference in the division.

Wrong team selection yet again.

Terrible first half against a poor Swansea team.

Bit early to be saying we've turned a corner yet though some positive signs at last today.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:17 pm

I'm not a Bulut hater and don't wear blinkers.

Once again, his starting 11 were the wrong starting line up. How many times is he going to pick Meite up there for example!?

We could and probably should have been 2 or 3 down by half time against a very average Jacks team.

We continued to play crab ball between our defense and keeper, almost at the expense of conceding a couple of kamikaze howlers - there were some really close calls which better teams would have punished e.g. Boro on Saturday!

I think our squad has enough quality and is underperforming.
The reason it is underperforming is because we have a manager absolutely, stubbornly welded to his rigid system of playing at least one CDM and 1 isolated striker!

Without Bulut offering tactical flexibility, I remain doubtful about hiw much progress we can make beyond bottom half or midtable at best. We remain a defense first, goal shy team.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:18 pm

To be fair, it was an away point with a very poor first half performance.

A good result but nothing to get carried away about.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:20 pm

Agreed Worcester.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:23 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:To be fair, it was an away point with a very poor first half performance.

You have no idea what we need to progress.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:28 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:To be fair, it was an away point with a very poor first half performance.

You have no idea what we need to progress.

??

Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:23 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:You were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a bad result......it never came, so you've all gone quiet, for now!

You’re the blinkered one mate if you think today was good management. Wrong selection again. Dominated by a very poor team for the first half, 1 goal 1 point bottom of the table.
Unfortunately your love in with bulut has lowered you expectations and you see our position as acceptable.

Have a look through the threads and there’s plenty of what you call haters posting today. What a silly thread to post with no research.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:22 am

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

You’re the blinkered one mate if you think today was good management. Wrong selection again. Dominated by a very poor team for the first half, 1 goal 1 point bottom of the table.
Unfortunately your love in with bulut has lowered you expectations and you see our position as acceptable.

Have a look through the threads and there’s plenty of what you call haters posting today. What a silly thread to post with no research.

To be fair, the manager chose the team he thought would compete and it was the manager who made the changes that changed the direction and result of the game…

Not having a go, but it’s easy for you (and others) to call people ‘blinkered’, ‘silly’ and having a ‘love in’ when it can equally be said some have made their mind up based on the opinion of certain (shall we call them) ‘influencers’ on here; but the ‘facts’ are evident and this should give Erol Bulut a little bit of respite in the hope he learns lessons from today and our line up versus Boro (again on Sky) this coming Saturday, reflects the ability we have when on the front foot rather than the back…

The crowd should be behind Erol Bulut and his team this Saturday and be the proverbial ‘twelfth man’ against a decent Boro side… :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:58 am

Sorry Jim,but all this crap about Bulut Haters or Tan Lovers makes my blood boil I am not a fan of Bulut but I don't hate him, that first half was abysmal , we got a point against a team we should have beaten he keeps playing Siopis who can t retain possession Kanga looks unfit we could have been further behind at half time it's the same as last year.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:47 am

Let’s keep it real , we got a point against a poor team , we have 1 point in 3 games played and a goal deficit of minus 7.
This is certainly without any shadow of doubt not good enough .

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:00 am

Jim,

Bulut haters very very strong???

Fans are passionate and want the best

Bulut’s decisions have shall we say not been the best and finished last season awful and continued in to this season.

Yes great Subs yesterday, but before then worse than dire.

Bulut has the tools now and we all want him to succeed for the good of our club.

But def not Bulut haters

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:17 am

Sven wrote:
Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

To be fair, the manager chose the team he thought would compete and it was the manager who made the changes that changed the direction and result of the game…

Not having a go, but it’s easy for you (and others) to call people ‘blinkered’, ‘silly’ and having a ‘love in’ when it can equally be said some have made their mind up based on the opinion of certain (shall we call them) ‘influencers’ on here; but the ‘facts’ are evident and this should give Erol Bulut a little bit of respite in the hope he learns lessons from today and our line up versus Boro (again on Sky) this coming Saturday, reflects the ability we have when on the front foot rather than the back…

The crowd should be behind Erol Bulut and his team this Saturday and be the proverbial ‘twelfth man’ against a decent Boro side… :ayatollah:

He’s called fans haters of bulut, in a deliberate provoke and agitate others on here

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:25 am

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:
Sven wrote:
Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

He’s called fans haters of bulut, in a deliberate provoke and agitate others on here

Ignore the above post. My fat fingers posted before finished. lol.

He’s called fans haters of bulut, in a deliberate attempt to provoke and agitate others with a different opinion of him. And most peoples stance hasn’t changed But he’s chosen a day when we could have all pulled together but he has chosen to be divisive, it’s pretty sad to be honest.

There always influences in every thing in life mate, news politicians football work politics you name it. Then it’s up to people to decide what to chose. There were plenty at the end of last season saying he should be given a chance quite loudly, what’s you opinion of those are they certain influencers that people followed regardless? Or does it not count now because it doesn’t fit the necessary agenda?

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:04 am

Wow! We've just earned a decent point away to the jacks and all you want to do is have a go at your fellow Cardiff supporters.........sad! :banghead:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:05 am

Still here.

Just for the record, I’ve not been a fan since day one.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:06 am

TheHangedMan wrote:

It's his job......

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:07 am

MikeO76 wrote:

Wow! We've just earned a decent point away to the jacks and all you want to do is have a go at your fellow Cardiff supporters.........sad! :banghead:

Well said. As if there’s not enough division he wants to stoke it even more. Your right very sad.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:08 am

No one wants him to fail.
But he doesn't help himself.....

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:14 am

Sven wrote:
Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

Sven I deliberately chose to mirror his words? How come you didn’t reply to his post In the same way?
Blinkered he said, I changed haters to love in ( by the way a much softer and positive word)
And I said it was a silly post because people still weren’t impressed with bulut, so he clearly came here with the sole intention of trying to irritate others.
I
Last edited by Merthyrfunhouse on Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:16 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:Sorry Jim,but all this crap about Bulut Haters or Tan Lovers makes my blood boil I am not a fan of Bulut but I don't hate him, that first half was abysmal , we got a point against a team we should have beaten he keeps playing Siopis who can t retain possession Kanga looks unfit we could have been further behind at half time it's the same as last year.

Good post. Bulut sets out not to concede, unfortunately that rarely works and again we are playing catch-up so he had to put the faster more attacking players on to try and get something from a game that we were lucky not to be 3 or 4 goals down against an at best, average championship team.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:26 am

Trouble is there's always been a section of posters on here that have a strictly short term view on most things. And on this Jim is right, most of the vocal ones disappear up their own arse only to reappear when the City struggle. I wouldn't call them anti-Bulut but always see sacking the manager is the first and only way to change a teams fortunes. Just my opinion based on reading and posting on this forum since 2010.