Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

11 years ago today.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:08 pm

The Million Dollar Men fell to the Malky Taffs :ayatollah: :occasion5: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 11 years ago today.

Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:17 pm

It was a fantastic day; and doing ‘The Poznan’ towards them was the stuff of legend…! :clap: :lol:

One of the best days in recent (for me) years…! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:18 pm

I think it could be 11 as pretty sure I missed this as was getting married / on honeymoon. I remember looking up the result in Banff so sure it was 2013

Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:02 pm

northside of risca wrote:I think it could be 11 as pretty sure I missed this as was getting married / on honeymoon. I remember looking up the result in Banff so sure it was 2013

Yes, indeed; we were first in the Premier League in 2013/14, so actually 11 years… :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:47 pm

Was on sky recently and they say ccs doesn't have an atmosphere for us? :o

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Was on sky recently and they say ccs doesn't have an atmosphere for us? :o

Anyone who blames the stadium for the atmosphere are wrong.

The Man City game, Swansea game last season, Wales games etc prove that completely false.

It’s down to the fans. Although, to be fair, not much for the fans to get excited about since we were last relegated from the PL apart from the odd game.

But blaming the stadium is just a lazy excuse.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Was on sky recently and they say ccs doesn't have an atmosphere for us? :o

Anyone who blames the stadium for the atmosphere are wrong.

The Man City game, Swansea game last season, Wales games etc prove that completely false.

It’s down to the fans. Although, to be fair, not much for the fans to get excited about since we were last relegated from the PL apart from the odd game.

But blaming the stadium is just a lazy excuse.

Maybe I sit in a seat that let's me hear the noise from both ends and ninian stand opposite.. when the crowd set supporting team especially when going for it near end game atmosphere is very good and with our normal crowd not 33k Wales or Derby fans