Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I’ve been told Michael Reindorf will be involved :

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:13 pm

I’ve been told Michael Reindorf will be involved v Southampton in the League Cup on Wednesday.

Bulut’s keen to see how he plays against a higher standard

Reindorf is 19 years old and was released by Norwich City, not making one appearance, but Bulut rates him.

It just shows it’s not about age, it means that 95% of the players we keep sending out on loan are not really rated at Cardiff and have NO real chance of ever making it with us.

Re: I’ve been told Michael Reindorf will be involved :

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:19 pm

Will be interesting to see how we play with Reindorf against a strong team.

Hes young and quick, so will be making runs behind, and will be a nuisance for the defenders.

If he does well he needs to be included moving forward.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:23 pm

Think he should have been included in the team for the Swansea game

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:23 pm

Hope the lad does well,and the youngsters I think a lot of it is put on bulut by the board why the hell would you give new deals to Tom davies and Kieron evans and that fagan Walcott,everyone could see they were never going to get near the first team it just don’t make no sense :lol:,I did think Eli king would play a part this year and was shocked when he got loaned out because I think he has something to offer us in midfield with Ramsey and ralls getting older and wintle and you’d imagine rino going

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I’ve been told Michael Reindorf will be involved v Southampton in the League Cup on Wednesday.

Bulut’s keen to see how he plays against a higher standard

Reindorf is 19 years old and was released by Norwich City, not making one appearance, but Bulut rates him.

It just shows it’s not about age, it means that 95% of the players we keep sending out on loan are not really rated at Cardiff and have NO real chance of ever making it with us.

Bulut will pick him for this but not a championship game its up to us supporters to make it known that we would like to see this lad given a chance in a championship game
Perhaps we should start chanting his name at a championship game so bulut ears might hear what the fans want to see
And from what i saw of him he would be in my team ahead of meite

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:37 pm

Should have been on the bench yesterday love his attitude

Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:58 pm

Actually agree with Bulut on this.

Good idea to test him against higher opposition in a cup game, rather than straight into a league game.

He was signed for the academy after all. This will be a good game for him, probably from the bench.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:02 pm

One powerful player .

If he has a decent game I'd have him on the bench on Saturday and give him 10 minutes to reward him