Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NG CELEBRATING

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:15 pm

Ng celebrating bottom right winding up east stand. Love this and need it more from our players.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_IcnU1i ... 40dHUzZg==

Re: NG CELEBRATING

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:36 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Ng celebrating bottom right winding up east stand. Love this and need it more from our players.

They don't like it up um that's gor sure... but again another attempt By them to get city player sent off... they really are the lowest of the low in football ......just to try win a game

Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:Ng celebrating bottom right winding up east stand. Love this and need it more from our players.

They don't like it up um that's gor sure... but again another attempt By them to get city player sent off... they really are the lowest of the low in football ......just to try win a game

If you give it, remember to take it.
Message to their players and fans. :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:01 pm

The jack fans want him punished for it. They seem to forget scumbag Cullen doing the same to us

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:09 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The jack fans want him punished for it. They seem to forget scumbag Cullen doing the same to us

Exactly.
Did no more than many of their players have done in the past
Pixie face was also standing and applauding when EB was sent to the stands but quickly sat down. Horrible Cnut.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:15 pm

Love the fact that NG was too smart for the jack player who pushed him and just carried on doing it. Must have wound them up a treat.
Good to see Tanner grabbing the badge etc when going to our fans at the end. All helps in the winding up process :D :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:28 pm

Wouldn't usually condone this sort of behaviour, but that is absolute class.

More because of his total ambivalence towards the Swansea player. Absolutely ignored him and carried on. :lol:

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:35 pm

Whilst I wouldn’t normally condone this sort of nonsense

The Jacks players have done it to us on numerous occasions in the past so I suppose what goes round comes round

Ronald’s attempts to stop him are completely woeful as well what a fanny!!

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:37 pm

Jacks are some of the most entitled fans out there, love to dish it but can’t take it at all. Horrible one dimensional bunch of cretins that deserve nothing but disappointment. Hope they swim away and drown.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:16 pm

oh how I've waited for one of our players to give it back to the jb's. all the swim away jibes they seem to forget. what goes around comes around, as for Cullen applauding the sending off what a horrible ferret faced individual.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:31 pm

If any of our players would do this, Ng would be my first guess.

It’s a bit ironic that the Jacks are saying he should be banned when they’ve taken joy out of their players doing it over the years.

To be fair it was good to see our players show some passion. Ng, Colwill, Robinson, Tanner and Bulut.

Hopefully puts to rest the ridiculous accusations that the team don’t appreciate the rivalry.

Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:41 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The jack fans want him punished for it. They seem to forget scumbag Cullen doing the same to us

I remember that numpty Tate doing it when they beat us 3-2 at the shit hole !! McCormack put him in his place and he ran away !!!!!

Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:03 am

M
Absolutely love it, Well done NG :bluebird:

Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:07 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:If any of our players would do this, Ng would be my first guess.

It’s a bit ironic that the Jacks are saying he should be banned when they’ve taken joy out of their players doing it over the years.

To be fair it was good to see our players show some passion. Ng, Colwill, Robinson, Tanner and Bulut.

Hopefully puts to rest the ridiculous accusations that the team don’t appreciate the rivalry.

That's how I look at it.

The Jacks have been revelling in it over the last few seasons but now they have got a bit of their own medicine back they don't like it. Don't give it if you can't take it.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:12 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Love the fact that NG was too smart for the jack player who pushed him and just carried on doing it. Must have wound them up a treat.
Good to see Tanner grabbing the badge etc when going to our fans at the end. All helps in the winding up process :D :bluescarf:

What is the Swansea player doing, you can't push another player for celebrating?

He should have been booked, tough luck if you don't like it he can do what he wants.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:08 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Love the fact that NG was too smart for the jack player who pushed him and just carried on doing it. Must have wound them up a treat.

What is the Swansea player doing, you can't push another player for celebrating?

He should have been booked, tough luck if you don't like it he can do what he wants.

Half the team should have been booked at some point but they weren't either.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:40 pm

Love to see it.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:04 pm

Love Pezza. The jerks love to give it out but can't take it back.

Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:09 pm

Love it. The crap we’ve had to put up with from the players, manager, and fans in the past. I hope we do more of it towards them lot in the reverse fixture.