Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut s chance Saturday

Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:19 am

Saturday is Bulut s chance to play his attacking football with Middlesborough having a raft of injuries at the back and losing 0 5 at home to stoke last night. Let's hope

Re: Bulut s chance Saturday

Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:31 am

Yeh we will see if the team can gain momentum now from the draw last week , it’s going to be an interesting few months to see if bulut has this team playing good football , roll on Saturday

Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:44 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:Saturday is Bulut s chance to play his attacking football with Middlesborough having a raft of injuries at the back and losing 0 5 at home to stoke last night. Let's hope

I agree, big opportunity, even his fans complain about his style of football. I still want him to prove me wrong but Until I see he is capable of better game management, proving to us that he can actually change formation from his Bulutball, and see a less isolated striker and more bodies in the box as a result, I remain wanting him replaced. We now have a good squad of players a better manager could do really good things with them, particularly with a more suited formation

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:08 am

Bluebird 67 wrote:Saturday is Bulut s chance to play his attacking football with Middlesborough having a raft of injuries at the back and losing 0 5 at home to stoke last night. Let's hope

They seem very confident on their forum. It is mainly based on the fact that they stuffed us a few months ago mind

Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:53 pm

I would be very surprised if anyone above L1 plays their first team in this competition until at least the QF.