Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ More players going out on loan “

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:57 pm

EROL BULUT:

"It's important the youngsters delivered a really positive performance today.

Some of them will go for a loan so they can come back stronger next season, like Isaak Davies.

It looks like Raheem [Conte] will go for a loan. Malachi [Fagan-Walcott], he had a great game today, Malachi, he is only 21, so if he has one season where he played continuously I think next season he will be a different quality. A few more like even Michael [Reindorf] up front, he needs to work on different things, he is a fighter, a worker, so more technical and tactical things, he has to learn.

[Cian] Ashford, he still has to learn, like finalising in those positions. Wingers and strikers are counting on goals and assists, so he has to work on it. Ronan [Kpakio], today he saw the level and where he is, but he is still 17, so two or three years later, if you continue like this he will be much, much better quality."

Re: “ More players going out on loan “

Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:40 am

Some fair comments in there and experiential learning (maybe away from the CCS) will be key to these youngsters futures; although I believe some of those would learn better by staying in and around Erol Bulut’s squad where they can be educated and grow into his (Bulut’s) playing philosophies

I would love to see Reindorf, Ashford, Conte and one or two others given an opportunity this season… :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:28 am

I personally feel it’s now proven in the last 14 yrs we have failed when we personally send our players out on loan.

The best ones should be in our match day squads and can develop with our first team.

VERY PLEASED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT:
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=240638

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=240638
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:00 am

Spot on Sven

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:14 am

Who's off to Belgium then.