Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What happened to another Winger?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:24 pm

Bulut said a week ago he wanted another
Winger..no Macateer?
I think we need a winger come midfielder and a striker.... not holding my breath

Re: What happened to another Winger?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:33 pm

Well I wouldn’t hold your breath for all of that, because it’s asking for way too much.

He may have said we needed a winger before but don’t forget El Ghazi has come back much sooner than expected.

We have wingers anyway.

Right: El Ghazi, Meite, Tanner, Kanga can play there

Left: Willock, O’Dowda, Ashford

Midfielders: Ramsey, Ralls, Robertson, Colwill, Siopis, Rinomhota etc.

Now I know you are often looking for something to complain about and you may say you don’t like the quality in those positions, but we have the numbers.

What we don’t have are many strikers.

So that is what we are going for on the last day.

We are not Chelsea. We can’t just buy every single player we want.

Time that fans came back to the real world.

Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:52 pm

I am not always looking for something to moan about
, who the hell do you think you are, i was posing a question re Bulut comments you really think you are something

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Well I wouldn’t hold your breath for all of that, because it’s asking for way too much.

He may have said we needed a winger before but don’t forget El Ghazi has come back much sooner than expected.

We have wingers anyway.

Right: El Ghazi, Meite, Tanner, Kanga can play there

Left: Willock, O’Dowda, Ashford

Midfielders: Ramsey, Ralls, Robertson, Colwill, Siopis, Rinomhota etc.

Now I know you are often looking for something to complain about and you may say you don’t like the quality in those positions, but we have the numbers.

What we don’t have are many strikers.

So that is what we are going for on the last day.

We are not Chelsea. We can’t just buy every single player we want.

Time that fans came back to the real world.

Well said.

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:15 pm

Bulut said he wanted another Winger I posed question about Macateer there is lots been put out we were after him only 4 days ago Ned said 4 days to go what are your thoughts bow if I express them you and him jump on my back I have always respected others opinion and don't insult the like you 2

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:23 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:Bulut said he wanted another Winger I posed question about Macateer there is lots been put out we were after him only 4 days ago Ned said 4 days to go what are your thoughts bow if I express them you and him jump on my back I have always respected others opinion and don't insult the like you 2

I don't see how saying 'well said' is 'insulting' in any way, shape, or form.

But each to their own.

I've only ever been respectful when I've been replying to your comments. Difference of opinion yes, but never 'insulting'.

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:28 pm

Sorry Roathy Ned annoyed me saying I m always looking for something to moan at which isn't true and insulting , when you said good post to his insult I took it wrong way my apologies to you

Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:46 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:Sorry Roathy Ned annoyed me saying I m always looking for something to moan at which isn't true and insulting , when you said good post to his insult I took it wrong way my apologies to you

I was probably a bit harsh, apologies.

But I do get frustrated that people think we can sign everyone.

McAteer won’t happen anyway, seems like he’s in Leicester’s plans. Shame because would have been good for us.

Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:00 pm

Thanks Ned, I was a bit touchy, I just feel we need another body as well as a striker, but I should adjust my hopes...

Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:03 pm

I was a bit harsh with my response, I apologise for that.onwsrds and upwards we have the same hopes

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:39 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:Thanks Ned, I was a bit touchy, I just feel we need another body as well as a striker, but I should adjust my hopes...

We need a striker to be here ( 24 hrs left ) .